Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Girouds goal today

Comments

• Could try it a 1000 times and it wont come off. Occasionally though, it does, off the underside of the bar, against palace.

Stunning goal.
  • Macronate said:

Thought if was shit

How can you say that?

You must know nothing about football. I'd suggest you look into the goal in a bit more detail.
    I don't think the finish is any different to Mikitarian's tother week though.

That and I fuckin detest Arsenal.
  • Even better goal 2 -0
  • Great header to be fair,had quite a bit to do to score
  • Dele Alli's goal against Palace was better.
  • All goals against Palace are good, but that Giroud goal takes the piss.
  • Wasn't just the goal - his little flick at the beginning of the sequence...
  • Stunning goal. Some of palarse's defending has been comedy gold in this game as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well taken goal but to suggest the best ever, only an Arsenal supporter would come out with that.
    I wonder if our owner watches matches like these and wonders how his sides would get on or if the customers get enjoyment from attending?
  • Just a shame that Swansea, Hull and Sunderland are so poor....0% chance of Palace getting relegated.
  • Well taken goal but to suggest the best ever, only an Arsenal supporter would come out with that.
    I wonder if our owner watches matches like these and wonders how his sides would get on or if the customers get enjoyment from attending?

Surely you don't think that Arsenal fans have an over inflated sense of self importance?
  • Outrageous
  • edited January 2017

Just a shame that Swansea, Hull and Sunderland are so poor....0% chance of Palace getting relegated.

Add Watford to list as well. They looked like a group of blokes who had just met each other over the park earlier today. Absolutely woeful.

* just noticed they are on 22 points so will probably be able to muster enough points to stay up.
  • Clever thinking on Giroud's part. Was dubbed by Sky as 'The Scorpion Kick'. Not sure we'll be seeing too many of those in future.

• Quality goal. Shits all over the ManUre one (which was miles offside anyway)
  • Just a shame that Swansea, Hull and Sunderland are so poor....0% chance of Palace getting relegated.

Add Watford to list as well. They looked like a group of blokes who had just met each other over the park earlier today. Absolutely woeful.

* just noticed they are on 22 points so will probably be able to muster enough points to stay up.
    Bloke phoned into the 606 show (R5L) earlier and said exactly that. he reckons that there are communication problems (managers English is not to good)....Chris Sutton reckons they should sack the interpreter. Would be surprised if they got relegated, but if one of Swansea, Hull or Sunderland put a decent run together you never know....though that would be highly unlikely.
  • Class goal
  • Great goal. Watched it a few times. But so what. Would rather see us score a deflected own goal. I don't watch any Premiership or Championship. League One is all that i'm interested in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing goal
  • Good finish but the build up was sloppy. The Arsenal players need to cut out the lazy second touches if they want to be taken seriously.
  • Goal of the season, probably of all seasons.
  • Not bad but the build up was two bob.....
  • Of all the teams in all the world to score a worldy and it had to be Palace.
  • 1StevieG said:

Of all the teams in all the world to score a worldy and it had to be Palace.

I am also hoping for a repeat of 9-0 or better before their place in the sun disappears forever...
  • Macronate said:

Instinctive brilliance, definitely not lucky.

Yeah, I was hungover at the time.
  • Jesus, you Arsenal suck ups need to learn your fucking history. My bias aside, I stick by my assertation that Alli's goal was better. Giroud chanced his arm and it came off, well done young man. If that's your judgement of great goals, then Jensen's at Maine Road was better than his one at Highbury...
  • The only difference as I see it is Mikitarian's looks less clumsy and better placed.

https://youtu.be/Bd4EvPn7wFw