Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everton agree fee for Lookman (ed. Gone)

Comments

• Options
    So Lookman to Man Utd right?
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet over us as their budget is more than £300k
  • Options
    all this because 'my mate said'. Unbelievable.
  • Options

all this because 'my mate said'. Unbelievable.

If you only knew :open_mouth: .
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Millwall on loan

Love how the LOLs are assuming it was a joke...
  • Options
    I can't see him leaving Everton.
  • Options

It will be a farce if he does. So what if his supposed mentor Lukaku has left the club. Koeman said a lot of great things about Lookman and its about time these managers who pay a lot of money for these youngsters stand by their words.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

If you have a player who can't settle and I'm not going to say any more on that, you have a few options. You do nothing and the player is next to useless to you, he is sent on loan nearer his family and friends to try and help him get over his issues failing which you move him on if someone comes in for him.

I hope the lad sorts himself out but don't let's dismiss the possibilities or forget that I'm the one with the contact who I trust..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

If you have a player who can't settle and I'm not going to say any more on that, you have a few options. You do nothing and the player is next to useless to you, he is sent on loan nearer his family and friends to try and help him get over his issues failing which you move him on if someone comes in for him.

I hope the lad sorts himself out but don't let's dismiss the possibilities or forget that I'm the one with the contact who I trust..
    well I have an acquaintance who sit's in the Directors Box at Goodison, is an MP, a good friend of Bill Kenwright but I can't tell you exactly what he said as he told me in confidence but it's different to what your source is saying.

• Options
    edited August 2017

RedChaser said:

well I have an acquaintance who sit's in the Directors Box at Goodison, is an MP, a good friend of Bill Kenwright but I can't tell you exactly what he said as he told me in confidence but it's different to what your source is saying.

Don't be a plank Large. Ok fine you believe what you want and as will I, let's see how it pans out, I tell you something though that's the last thing Ill be sharing in the future.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Don't be a plank Large. Ok fine you believe what you want and as will I, let's see how it pans out, I tell you something though that's the last thing Ill be sharing in the future.
    a plank? Charming.
  • Options
    I hope he stays in the PL, he's too good for The Championship.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

a plank? Charming.
    I retract. That was quite mild for me, I've mellowed a lot over the years :wink: .
  • Options
    He needs to play regularly wherever he is would hate to see him end up like so many of the young talented english players who have lots of potential but never get a game and never reach the heights that they should.
  • Options
    Something on Twitter that it is Derby who are taking him on loan. Would seem a reasonable choice, but not sure it will help his homesickness much.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Millwall on loan

Flag
  • Options

Something on Twitter that it is Derby who are taking him on loan. Would seem a reasonable choice, but not sure it will help his homesickness much.

If he is homesick.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

So you want us to believe you because "my mate said"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This rumour is really upsetting. I've got visions of Ade all alone crying his eyes out every night in a soulless scouse Travel Lodge. Surely on the kind of wages he's on he can afford to get an entourage of family and friends up there to help him settle in. Maybe we should have a whip around and send him some recent Charlton season highlight DVD's to cheer him up. If that doesn't work we need to find a way to #bringbackourboy.
  • Options

This rumour is really upsetting. I've got visions of Ade all alone crying his eyes out every night in a soulless scouse Travel Lodge. Surely on the kind of wages he's on he can afford to get an entourage of family and friends up there to help him settle in. Maybe we should have a whip around and send him some recent Charlton season highlight DVD's to cheer him up. If that doesn't work we need to find a way to #bringbackourboy.

Just to be clear - we don't have to give the money back do we ?
  • Options
    Derby really want him but I can't see him going. Everton have the Premier League, two domestic cups and Europa League group stages to deal with. Lookman will get plenty of game time.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Inbox me the goss and I'll remove the flag.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

He's just jealous mate. I believe you.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Don't worry, Roland has gaffer taped it the inside of his shoes.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No one would negotiate a clause like tha........Hold on a minute.
    Someone had better take a look at Sparrows Lane and check our multi-million pound ditches haven't been filled in.
  • Options
    If he is home sick, how is Derby a good move? Difference in train time about 1hr 20min.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Millwall on loan

Flag
    Getting flagged for this is like when the ref books a player who gestures for a card for another player. Love it.