Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    Not much of a Darter myself, but the young lad has certainly peaked my interest in this amusing pastime.
  • Options
    Great player, looks late 20’s though!

16???
  • Options
    What a player this kid is. VB seems in disbelief at what he's watching. 
  • Options
    Luke Littler

Currently smashing it up at the palace as we speak.

He's 16!!!

You will be hearing his name for many years to come!
    I backed him to win the tournament & e/w 30/1 on B365.
    Logic says that when he comes up against the Van Gerwens and Prices experience will probably show.
    But the more I think about it, he was so ice cold for the majority of that match last night I wouldn't put it past him.
    I don't think he'll win it, but the draw has opened up very nicely for him.  Think he can make quarters/semis, which would still be a fantastic achievement at 16
    Ok, maybe he can win it!!!

Unbelievably good. Jeez 
  • Options
    Incredible performance, he's absolutely blown Barneveld away there.
  • Options
    Absolute pleasure to watch 
  • Options
    Proper classy by Barney at the end.

Can you imagine Gerwyn Price acting like that?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Mad because he's had these sorts of averages on the MODUS tour and the youth tour, but to be able to produce them on the biggest stage of all, on his debut, is incredible.

Will be interesting to see how he reacts to going behind. I imagine he'll meet Dobey in the semis and Chris's scoring power could unsettle him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking game on now between Humphries and Cullen as well 
  • Options
    Humphries ability to checkout under pressure is unreal. 
  • Options
    We've gone annually for more than 10 years.
    Had to double check that post to be sure you meant you go every year. 
    Bullseye 🎯 
  • Options
    Not sure why the "Luke the Nuke" thread was closed tbh. It's about a specific player and his ongoing progress in the sport, which would get lost in here. 
    Luke the Nuke will be in this thread for decades to come!!
    I get that, but why not his own thread to log his personal progress etc? Seems strange and a snap decision to close it imo. 
  • Options
    An oasis of a terrible leg actually adds to the drama of the tie.
  • Options
    .Think the darts has been superb this year best for a long time. I guess MVG will win it but great if anyone other than him does.
  • Options
    Dobey looking great again today. He's a good shout to win it all.

No one can compete with MVG when he's at his very best though, so depends on if he can bring that to this year's tournament.
  • Options
    122 average for Dobey in the 4th set. Could whitewash Cross 5-0, and Cross is averaging 98!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do hope Scott Williams concentrates on his darts later instead of his silly comments and prancing about. Match will be tough enough and you dont need to needle MVG as this will be hard enough.
  • Options
    Cracking stuff from Rob Cross
  • Options
    Unreal this!

• Options
    Wow 
  • Options
    Ridiculous 
  • Options
    Hope your not a gambling man Croydon.
  • Options
    Boom said:
    Cracking stuff from Rob Cross
    Don't have Sky but just read about his comeback on BBC Sport. Local lad so really pleased for him.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    122 average for Dobey in the 4th set. Could whitewash Cross 5-0, and Cross is averaging 98!
    Aged well!
  • Options
    edited January 1

• Options
    Littler is going to be some showman. I've watched quite a bit of his past junior matches and he loves to get get the crowd involved.