Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport

Quick Charlton discussion on Talksport just now. Jim White says they are close to getting to talk to RD!

Comments

• Options
    RD probably waiting till Robinson wins a game first then he really can trot out the "new era" line.
  • Options
    Richard Digance? Is he a fan then? Can't stand him meself, but everyone's views count
  • Options
    If it happens it will just be a pointless exercise in sycophantic hyperbole (stick that in your pipe).
  • Options

Richard Digance? Is he a fan then? Can't stand him meself, but everyone's views count

Bloody hell that's a name from the past. Saw him at the Tramshed nearly 25 years ago.
  • Options
    H eis good mates with Jim isnt he?
  • Options
    Richard Digance is West Ham.
  • Options
    I can't decide if Jim White's intervention in all of this is a good thing or not, I guess it maintains publicity for our cause which is a good thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jim White hasn't convinced me so far that he understands what is going on.

I agree, I'm not convinced, but it keeps the issue in the media.
  • Options
    Will make no difference even if RD shows up. They don;t like confrontation even on radio. RD and KM do one asap
  • Options

If it happens it will just be a pointless exercise in sycophantic hyperbole (stick that in your pipe).

Hyperphantic Sycobole.
  • Options

Jim White just announced that he'd just heard from Duchatelet who wished all Charlton fans a good Christmas and hopes we can be the 12th man again next year!! Bless him.

He's obviously seen our new banner..
  • Options
    What did he wish for the "Activists"?
  • Options

What did he wish for the "Activists"?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Call off the protests, its Christmas! Let's all go hug a Belgian

What absolute bollux - Two Shats has no rights to even hope the fans do anything when he can't even be asked to a attend a match once in three years. Absolutely pathetic wish from the club's low-life absentee temporary custodian.
    He cant even be bothered to send a message via the O/S directly to us!!
  • Options
    I mean extremely sceptical as to whether it's even Roland's number!
    Can just imagine Katrien having two phones , and an online/text alter ego :relaxed:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Nice to see Tom Rubashow earning his money. Awesome job! I feel so warm and Christmassy now.
  • Options

Hey Roland, can you guess what most Charlton fans Christmas wish is?
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Is that because after the "January sales" we will only actually have eleven players?
  • Options

Unfortunately, you've been a very naughty boy, Roly and don't deserve to be granted your Christmas wish.