Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Third Round Draw (Brighton A if we get through)

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2016

Providing we beat MK how many would go to Brighton? 2k?

Away end holds 2,500 approx., so I'd guess that would be the allocation.
    Bigger allocation in the FA Cup, if required. 15 per cent, depending on configuration of stadium. Police might not have it though.
    Very true Rick, just can't see the OB letting us have a section in a home stand, especially after the last time when I went down there (3-0 defeat) when we weren't even allowed in Dick's Bar after the game (there was trouble at HT with OB and stewards).
  • Options

When is 3rd round weekend?

First weekend in January is when its usually played but dont quote me
  • Options
    Decent draw. If we get through hopefully they'll price it right and I think we will take a decent number.
  • Options

Bigger allocation in the FA Cup, if required. 15 per cent, depending on configuration of stadium. Police might not have it though.
    Very true Rick, just can't see the OB letting us have a section in a home stand, especially after the last time when I went down there (3-0 defeat) when we weren't even allowed in Dick's Bar after the game (there was trouble at HT with OB and stewards).
    Be shocked if we sell 2,500, let alone need more. An example of sanitised out of town, modern grounds for me. Shame as its a great place.
  • Options

Be shocked if we sell 2,500, let alone need more. An example of sanitised out of town, modern grounds for me. Shame as its a great place.
    Agree would much prefer it if it was nearer the centre of Brighton or for that matter Lewes.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    positives;
    good away day easy to get to by train and good drinking options for before hand
    local so a good number should travel down quite a big allocation 4,500 if required.

negatives;
    been a few times in recent years, would of preffered someone that we havent had for years preferably a prem club.
    we will lose in the replay to mk dons.

not that fussed on getting to round 3 personally.
  • Options

positives;
    local so a good number should travel down quite a big allocation 4,500 if required.

negatives;
    been a few times in recent years, would of preffered someone that we havent had for years preferably a prem club.

A good chance that they will play a weakened team as well must be a positive on the footballing side.
  • Options

When is 3rd round weekend?

Weekend of 7/8th January
  • Options

positives;

negatives;

A good chance that they will play a weakened team as well must be a positive on the footballing side.
    Another positive...they also hate Palace.
  • Options

don't think the Police will need to worry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Loved the Goldstone. We had some absolute tear ups down there many moons ago...
  • Options

You'll be surprised, a lot of people treat 3rd round FA cup as a tradition, me included, no matter who we get they go.
  • Options

positives;

negatives;

i did think that but there games either side of the possible fixture arent the toughest on paper.
  • Options
    Hope we get through, if only so that Pinocchio will see how a proper football club is run.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

You'll be surprised, a lot of people treat 3rd round FA cup as a tradition, me included, no matter who we get they go.
    this - 3rd round away days always seem to be popular if I remember