Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Third Round Draw (Brighton A if we get through)

Comments

• Options
    Was in Brighton this weekend for Madness, said to her in doors, we will not be here for a long time to watch Charlton. Then bugger me !
  • Options

Love that away day, what could possibly go wrong.

Southern Trains....absolutely shocking lately...when they played Villa there wasn't a single train that ran from Falmer to either Brighton or in the other direction towards Lewes.
  • Options
    Be a nice away day if we beat MK and a nice little test. But I won't lose a nights' sleep if we go out to MK.
  • Options
    Shoreditch by the sea
  • Options
    Yaaaaaawn.
  • Options
    Yes, maybe both teams will be happy to lose on Tuesday now - might be interesting!!!!
  • Options
    Nice away ground and nice winnable tie. Roll on Newcastle in the 4th round. Nice to go on a cup run this year.
  • Options
    There's a lovely fudge shop there but I've just realised that the wits of CL are going to deliberately misconstrue this in an attempt at humour, so to be quite clear I am talking about sugary confectionery and nothing else
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

There's a lovely fudge shop there but I've just realised that the wits of CL are going to deliberately misconstrue this in an attempt at humour, so to be quite clear I am talking about sugary confectionery and nothing else

Yeah right.
    You have just outed yourself mate
  • Options
    Mate, if I was gay I'd be the outest and proudest gay ever. I'd probably be even more insufferable tbh
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Mate, if I was gay I'd be the outest and proudest gay ever. I'd probably be even more insufferable tbh

Love you xxx
  • Options

Leuth said:

Love you xxx
    Nice to see some love in the world.xxx
  • Options
    After last night 's shenanigans so am I
  • Options
    Might go to this, assuming we can get past mighty MK.
  • Options
    I think it's a great draw. There were a hell of a lot worse ties we could have got.
  • Options
    Providing we beat MK how many would go to Brighton? 2k?
  • Options

Away end holds 2,500 approx., so I'd guess that would be the allocation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never played them in the FA Cup?
  • Options
    Might just do that one, if we get through. Quite like the Amex.
  • Options
    We have to win at MKD, it will probably go to extra time, we lose, and are knackered and get a few extra injuries for the Peterborough game.
    Mind you if we win it will be nice to go to Brighton because they have a decent vegetarian pie, and anyway I like them as a club and as fans.
  • Options

Away end holds 2,500 approx., so I'd guess that would be the allocation.
    Bigger allocation in the FA Cup, if required. 15 per cent, depending on configuration of stadium. Police might not have it though.
  • Options
    Brighton good draw imo
  • Options
    Brilliant draw and 10 minutes from my front door.

Do the business Karl.
  • Options
    Being from Sussex and a lot of my mates supporting Brighton. I'm really hoping we get through, one of the worst the things about being relegated was no longer having my local away day.
  • Options
    There's worse places to visit than Brighton, though I was half looking forward to going to Rochdale....
  • Options
    When is 3rd round weekend?