Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Done FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread 3/12/16

Comments

• Our passing is barely non league standard.
  • fk taken.....but poor again
  • high foot gives them a fk....they take it and hold the ball
  • edited December 2016
    Tex concedes a throw
  • throw taken.....pearce wins it.....Agard head butts pearce!!
  • HT 0 - 0. Sounds pretty grim so far.
  • ref does nothing.....they take the throw....in it comes....crofts wins it...lookie...crofts...tex...to mag....they clear long again
  • So @Leuth, you know you've been banging on about how stupid it is to have Jacko on set pieces - well I think we're seeing why no one else has been taking them.

It's stupid to have him taking them because he should be in the box getting on the end of them. I'd put Fox on set pieces here tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Rubbish but haven't conceded.

Need a new left side, an actual left midfielder and a good left back.
  • Anybody able to give a ballpark guess at the attendance?
  • Watching live stream. That was awful. MK Dons the better team but no cutting edge.
  • I've done a 10-fold of home wins today and Charlton only one letting me down at the moment.
    #prayforme

You've seen us passing? Must have missed that!
  • Rubbish but haven't conceded.

Need a new left side, an actual left midfielder and a good left back.

Which is why I would have played Chicksen left wing and Lookie up front
  • At the game. Do not underestimate how shit it is. Poor all round.
  • Watching live stream. That was awful. MK Dons the better team but no cutting edge.

Roland?
  • Goodness me we are a dire football team. Plan A give it to a winger and hope they can beat three players on their own. Plan B whack it at Magennis.

On the plus side, MK Dons look very tidy and should be 2 or 3 up. I say plus side because Robinson built that team and his old assistant is still caretaker manager. Whether he'll get the time to get us playing like that I don't know.

You've seen us passing? Must have missed that!
    Should say trying to pass.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is worse than the 0-0 we had at the valley last season. Not quite as bad as the dross that we served up at stadium MK though (thanks Karel).
  • Think KM now knows he has a job on his hands, being outplayed by the
    team he built at MKD.
  • I will be unable to complete the match, I'll leave you in capable hands of others now, as I have to sort out a family issue. I'll be back on normal duty next week. Apologies.
  • Leuth said:

So @Leuth, you know you've been banging on about how stupid it is to have Jacko on set pieces - well I think we're seeing why no one else has been taking them.

It's stupid to have him taking them because he should be in the box getting on the end of them. I'd put Fox on set pieces here tbh
    It's not stupid if he's the only one in the squad who can get the ball past the first defender.
  • Rubbish first half performance, good to see Texeira again. Terrible atmosphere as well.

• Don't think we've completed 4 consecutive passes. Even when playing across the back it's painful to watch us even attempt it. Useless.
  • I will be unable to complete the match, I'll leave you in capable hands of others now, as I have to sort out a family issue. I'll be back on normal duty next week. Apologies.

Thanks for the first half Red
  • Wonder if Robinson has confused the players with some of the ideas he wants to implement. We are playing bad, giving MK a lot of space to play - are MK just as bad with so much of the ball but so easy to contain?
  • Oh and Sian Massey is the lino in front of the West Stand
  • BBC:

Possession
    Home 36% Away 64%

Shots
    Home 2 Away 9

Shots on Target
    Home 0 Away 2

Corners
    Home 1 Away 3

Fouls
    Home 7 Away 9