Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When did you start having doubts about RD?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jan 2014. When he sold Kerms and Stevens I thought to myself this owner obviously knows nothing about Football. I ranted like crazy on the old Teamtalk Page and pretty much evry other Charlton supporter said give him a chance etc etc. I have not been to a game since Jan 2014. For me it was obvious straight away we had got ourselves a wrong'en. Shame it took everyone else so long to work it out. But they got there in the end I suppose.
  • Options
    Seriously chaps, what IS wrong with him?
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Stig said:

The press conference, where Powell wouldn't look at Duchatelet, didn't smile and at no point nodded any agreement with anything Duck Tape was saying.

Looking back at this picture, I think Powell was trying to send fans a coded message via the medium of the facial expression
    That worked on me! :wink:
    Having looked at the pic once again, Powell could also just be reacting to Roland letting one rip ;-)
  • Options
    Not keeping Riga after his first stint. That was odd.
  • Options
    I recall being so p*ssed off with some of the defenders of Roland on here when Riga was sacked for the first time that I left this site and joined a rival for a while. I know! I passionately knew they were incompetent by then!