Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Dazzler21 said:

clb74 said:

Looks like to me the takeover is near, robbo been told his going no matter where he gets us in the league.
    Most would say be professional about the situation but its gone to his head.

Or his a f@cking W@nker.

'he's'
    That aswell
    As well.
    as well :wink:
    as well.
    Can't I claim the Emoji as one big full stop?.........Right I'm off to get some provisions, play nicely everybody. :wink:
  • Options

God we need the takeover soon -_-

We dont
    What will we argue about half the threads will disappear.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

God we need the takeover soon -_-

We dont
    What will we argue about half the threads will disappear.
    I am hoping we can argue whether the new owners are filthy rich or just really really rich.
  • Options
    I am hoping we can argue whether the new owners are filthy rich or just really really rich.

You are wrong that are mega rich!
  • Options
    Sorry. They are Mega Rich
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

Solly might not have the legs to play three matches in 8 days. Maybe Bauer will be fit by Tuesday so Konsa moves to RB. Maybe Josh and Kaikai were always going to be ‘rested’.

Come on Karl, I’m trying to help you out here!

Kaikai rested James? He's done sweet FA since he's been here or is that what your Gramps used to prefer to tell players he was actually dropping :wink:
    Rested in inverted commas i.e. dropped. My gramps used to get them up to his office to tell them straight that they were being dropped.
    And only a few months after his second gassing in WW1 he was playing three matches a week on muddy Welsh pitches. Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday.
    I don't get why modern players can't even hack two games a week.
    How was your grandad again? Iain Dowie?
  • Options
    TBF to rent a mouth. He said don't bother turning up if you feel we have no chance of the play-offs. The 50 seater coach has been cancelled and Robinson will drive to Blackpool in a smart car and his kiss me quick hat. Rock on Karl.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

Solly might not have the legs to play three matches in 8 days. Maybe Bauer will be fit by Tuesday so Konsa moves to RB. Maybe Josh and Kaikai were always going to be ‘rested’.

Come on Karl, I’m trying to help you out here!

Kaikai rested James? He's done sweet FA since he's been here or is that what your Gramps used to prefer to tell players he was actually dropping :wink:
    Rested in inverted commas i.e. dropped. My gramps used to get them up to his office to tell them straight that they were being dropped.
    And only a few months after his second gassing in WW1 he was playing three matches a week on muddy Welsh pitches. Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday.
    I don't get why modern players can't even hack two games a week.
    How was your grandad again? Iain Dowie?
    You've really lost me now Rickster.
  • Options

Sorry. They are Mega Rich

There's an edit button?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to go.
  • Options
    Has to go, done with him. Most one dimensional manager in football.
  • Options
    MK fans warned that KR is very one dimensional in terms of his tactics.
  • Options
    More chance of getting into the university than the football club.
  • Options

MK fans warned that KR is very one dimensional in terms of his tactics.

Don't you mean no dimensional....
  • Options

What is the hatred towards KR?

Can someone please tell me, realistically, what manager would have done a better job in these circumstances with the budget he had along with dealing with RD and co

Yes, he's made mistakes but Jesus Christ we are 7th in the league 2 points of the play offs with 2 games in hand considering all the crap going on around him!

If it was CP, you'd all be signing his praises

Changed my mind.

Sack him
    Calling James Seed have you changed your mind yet?
  • Options

Got to go.

Perhaps he's "gone" already?

He knows he's toast here and he's going to move, before he's pushed.

• Options

Can someone please tell me, realistically, what manager would have done a better job in these circumstances with the budget he had along with dealing with RD and co

Yes, he's made mistakes but Jesus Christ we are 7th in the league 2 points of the play offs with 2 games in hand considering all the crap going on around him!

Changed my mind.

Sack him
    The owner wants to sell. He got no interest in the team. Why would he sack the manager ? Just another complication In the selling process, so as long as Duchatelet is still the owner, Robbo is the Manager. We are stuck in Limbo land.
  • Options
    Bet Oxford are considering Sol Campbell after tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Put Robbo on gardening leave....
  • Options

Changed my mind.

Sack him
    The owner wants to sell. He got no interest in the team. Why would he sack the manager ? Just another complication In the selling process, so as long as Duchatelet is still the owner, Robbo is the Manager. We are stuck in Limbo land.
    There is some suggestion that Roland is stalling on a sale in the hope we may be promoted. If so he will surely realise now that won’t happen under KR. Any slim hope we have would be under a new manager, even a temporary one like Euell. Put KR on gardening leave and Euell a go. What does he have to lose?
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Put KR on gardening leave and Euell a go. What does he have to lose?

The Kent Senior Cup final.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    '
  • Options
    (Maybe late) turning point for me on Robbo, he’s got to go. I don’t mind when as long as next season’s squad has the stamp of another manager.
  • Options
    Sacking Robinson will cost money. It won’t happen while club is for sale.
  • Options
    KR is waiting for the Sheffield Wendies job to become available, so he can join up with KM again.

• Options

This all day long.
  • Options
    Talk Sport Towers, your new member of staff will be with you in the summer
  • Options

Don’t sack him then, just put him on gardening leave. Ask Euell or Jacko to step in with a bonus if promoted. If we are then promoted the increase in value of the club will outweigh the bonus paid.