Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Port Vale, match thread 19/11/16

Comments

• Options
    You can hear the echoes in the ground.
  • Options
    fk taken.....they have the ball and come forward.....into our box....we clear...they come back at us.....baur clears...they win it back again.....into the box.....foley clears...rudd has it...to JJ..mag to JJ.....
  • Options

i bet everyone who goes will say best game since the fa cup game which happened to be the best game since we won the bloody fa cup.

Today is proof that last week against Swindon was because we lacked key players... this side IS gelling and under the right man we can easily get into the Play-Offs
    Steady on, it's only Port vale. I think apart from the bottom side, they have the worst away record in this division. The next 3 league games will be a far better marker of how much this team is gelling
    Steady on Port Vale are 7th, they're there for a reason... Not to mention Walsall (only one place ahead of us) are the highest team weve beaten this season
    They're 7th because their home record is the best in the division, their away record is dire.
    And I suspect also because in terms of quality this is the most piss poor league 1 in years.
  • Options
    Also just had a moment of nostalgia when Terry said "up to Thomas, cuts in on his right foot."

The most one footed winger we've ever had I'd say. Still, he was brilliant in his moments.
  • Options
    mag wins a throw deep in vale half....taken...ulves...to lookie....but losses it
  • Options
    ulves has the ball....to ajose....into box....cross is blocked for a corner
  • Options
    corner taken by JJ....in it comes....ajose concedes a fk
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

You can hear the echoes in the ground.

Who remembers Echoes across The Valley?
  • Options
    fk taken.....they have the ball....pearce clears to crofts...tackled....into our box.....they get second ball from the clearance....into box again....shot is saved by rudd
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 49s50 seconds ago
    50' Lookman is bumped to the floor in the box, the referee blows his whistle but gives Vale a free-kick rather than a penalty... #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 50s50 seconds ago
    Apparently for handball... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    attendance is just short of 9000......ajose is attacking...crofts....shoots.....over the bar
  • Options
    400 vale fans
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Also just had a moment of nostalgia when Terry said "up to Thomas, cuts in on his right foot."

The most one footed winger we've ever had I'd say. Still, he was brilliant in his moments.

frustrating for all the other moments. glad he's still going. no goals as of yet for them...
  • Options
    they have the ball.....lookie tackles....but is then tackled.....they attack again.....another shot is wide right
  • Options
    8 mins gone...our gk....mag...ajose..to lookie....attacks....crosses.....mag jumps they clear for a throw
  • Options
    Lovely......... :smiley:
  • Options
    fox takes the throw...crofts...jj...fox...crosses...too deep....they bring it away.....ref gives them a fk...lookie kicks ball away and is booked
  • Options

attendance is just short of 9000......

And I'm Santa Claus :-)
  • Options

attendance is just short of 9000......ajose is attacking...crofts....shoots.....over the bar

Does that figure include the 4,000 current ST holders who never turned up today?

• Options
    fk taken.....they go long..baur clears they pick up second ball.....and attack.....crofts defends....cross comes in...we clear...ajose has it to mag..but to ajose....tackled and they come forward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    less than 3000 in the ground for sure.
  • Options

Lot of Christmas shopping going on today.
  • Options
    ive just counted them.
  • Options
    Need one more to put this away.
  • Options
    they win a corner after a quick attack...in it comes....baur clears.....to mag.....they pick it up again....pearce clears...to fox but they come again....and shot comes in.....just wide
  • Options

less than 3000 in the ground for sure.

You are exaggerating, I take it.
  • Options

ive just counted them.

we've scored 2 goals, It cant be that boring.
  • Options
    Swindon losing again 2-0. We must have been crap last week
  • Options
    play is stopped for an injury to Thomas....he now limps off and Thomas not coming back on
  • Options
    Vale fk....30 yds out...in it comes...we clear...lookie attacks....wins a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!