Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Port Vale, match thread 19/11/16

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    i bet everyone who's there will say best game since the fa cup game which happened to be the best game since we won the bloody fa cup.
  • Options

Contrary to rumours we are improving our ranking

And our results...
  • Options
    'Could' be the best Saturday of the season so far today................Millwall losing, can't mention the other mob but let's just say the big nose arrogant git is not very happy!!
  • Options

i bet everyone who goes will say best game since the fa cup game which happened to be the best game since we won the bloody fa cup.

Today is proof that last week against Swindon was because we lacked key players... this side IS gelling and under the right man we can easily get into the Play-Offs
  • Options

i bet everyone who goes will say best game since the fa cup game which happened to be the best game since we won the bloody fa cup.

Nope, it's still toilet here
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Nope, it's still toilet here
    Give us a bit of pleasure, tell us how bad we are at the end of the game, hopefully after we win :smile:
  • Options
    masicat said:

1StevieG said:

We will be lucky to get nil today with our 2 most effective players out.

Spooky.
    Well if you look at it I have predicted the score line if you take out all the other words except 2 and nil.
  • Options

I see Wimbledon scored 3 goals in 3 minutes today.

(26th, 27th, 28th minutes)

• Options

Today is proof that last week against Swindon was because we lacked key players... this side IS gelling and under the right man we can easily get into the Play-Offs
    Steady on, it's only Port vale. I think apart from the bottom side, they have the worst away record in this division. The next 3 league games will be a far better marker of how much this team is gelling
  • Options
    Bauer just stands out a mile in this league, 2 great assists from Fox, I think Magennis is looking after his hamstring, Foley solid at right back, Crofts not in it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5 points off relegation, 4 points off play-offs
  • Options
    Just seen that we are winning. It meant virtually nothing to me.
  • Options

Steady on, it's only Port vale. I think apart from the bottom side, they have the worst away record in this division. The next 3 league games will be a far better marker of how much this team is gelling
    Steady on Port Vale are 7th, they're there for a reason... Not to mention Walsall (only one place ahead of us) are the highest team weve beaten this season
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ross1 said:

Now look what you've done.

We're now going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    And it will be all your fault!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

ross1 said:

Now look what you've done.

We're now going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    And it will be all your fault!

Sorry
  • Options
    Text from my mate in north lower.

"I've seen some dross this season but Port Vale are doing well to have zero. God they are shocking"
  • Options

Text from my mate in north lower.

"I've seen some dross this season but Port Vale are doing well to have zero. God they are shocking"

Good
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Just seen that we are winning. It meant virtually nothing to me.

Or to Duchatelet.

• Options

Steady on Port Vale are 7th, they're there for a reason... Not to mention Walsall (only one place ahead of us) are the highest team weve beaten this season
    They're 7th because their home record is the best in the division, their away record is dire.
  • Options
    Teams on way back out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is all down to O'Loughlin.
  • Options

They're 7th because their home record is the best in the division, their away record is dire.
    Now 12th
  • Options
    Our defence is the only reason we're 15th according to many.

• Options
    They make a sub at HT
  • Options
    we ko...JJ...mag....to ajose.....shoots.....high and wide
  • Options
    Sounds like fox is having a blinder
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 18s18 seconds ago
    Port Vale made a sub at the break. Paterson has replaced Amoros. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    vale gk......we win it back....fox....to ajose...ulves concedes a fk
  • Options
    Nugent / O' Loughlin Dream Team !
  • Options
    fk taken...quickly......crofts wins it....to mag....to JJ..tackled.....they have the ball.....pearce wins it again.....foley now to mag but offside
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!