Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatalet in London this week?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Maybe attending the FA meeting with Meire?
  • Maybe attending the FA meeting with Meire?

Doubt it. He doesn't take enough interest to know about that and she certainly won't be telling him. He probably thinks we're still in the Championship playing in front of 15,000 a week.

• Is Colin Sams aka Bexleyboy and colin1961 the only one to suggest RD is coming over on Tuesday.
    It could be a complete wind up .

Whatever happened to colin? He never posts on here anymore.
  • MrLargo said:

Maybe attending the FA meeting with Meire?

Doubt it. He doesn't take enough interest to know about that and she certainly won't be telling him. He probably thinks we're still in the Championship playing in front of 15,000 a week.

I do feel a bit sorry for RD, he keeps coming across midweek for games only to get here & be told by Meire "Sorry boss the game got called off"....

If he actually saw there are only about 6000 Charlton fans still going, rather than the full house week after week she tells him...well there'd be hell to pay.
  • edited November 2016

Is Colin Sams aka Bexleyboy and colin1961 the only one to suggest RD is coming over on Tuesday.

These days he's limited to ranting about CL and Rick elsewhere. He always claims to have inside knowledge. Usually it's speculation or guesswork to make him look better connected than he is.
  • drewman said:

Is Colin Sams aka Bexleyboy and colin1961 the only one to suggest RD is coming over on Tuesday.

Sacked.
  • drewman said:

Free transfer :-) I think he can still log on but can't post so a technical ban rather than the usual exclusion.
  • the club doesn't still pay his wages though does it ;)
  • RedChaser said:

Nug said:

I used to work for Steve Parish, he'd show up, but then we wouldn't be in this state if we had someone as smart as him in charge. God that was painful to type!

TAG, @Nug ?

About a year ago, I got a call from a UK number I didn't recognise. It was Parish. He didn't know me from Adam, but he had bothered to get my number and called to thank me for our efforts over the Olympic Stadium. We spoke for nearly an hour, and a lot of it was about Charlton stuff, he told me how he was amazed that Luzon looked so young and like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It was well into the evening, and he was still in his office, because at one point he stopped to say to one of his people "Sean. Thanks for today. Have a good evening". When i found out what I do in Prague he promised to put his people in touch.

Through gritted teeth I asked him about how he had started with Palace. He said he had been a fan since 73, growing up in Beckenham. I said, if only he had been born three miles north, how different it would all have been....and wouldn't he like to have another go? To which he said, owning one club in a life is more than enough.

Then he was gone and I sat down and silently marvelled, and then wept.

And now, back to our grim reality....

Walked past him in golden square last year. He was jogging and stopped to answer his mobile.

Good hair in terms of its thickness and texture.
    Compared to Trump do you mean Rodders? :wink:
    To the original Tango man.