Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatalet in London this week?

Seen couple of hints he will be. Anyone got any concrete information e.g. club employees?

Be good to keep up pressure after the magnificent Belgium protests.

Comments

• His 70th birthday has been ruined.

He has shouted at his team on the phone, he has ranted at the fans online, he has joined the protest by boycotting matches.

What else can he do?

I would head across to London and sack my CEO and look for a buyer of this troublesome club.

So is it all speculation or not?
  • His 70th birthday has been ruined.

He has shouted at his team on the phone, he has ranted at the fans online, he has joined the protest by boycotting matches.

What else can he do?

I would head across to London and sack my CEO and look for a buyer of this troublesome club.

So is it all speculation or not?
    I dont believe it is. We will see though.
  • It is the Supporters Trust AGM on Thursday. We did invite him but never received a reply. It's still not too late, Mr. D., but let us know, we will up the sandwich order

I find that almost impossible to believe from our great leader!
  • edited November 2016
    Wonder what's planned for this ...
  • It is the Supporters Trust AGM on Thursday. We did invite him but never received a reply. It's still not too late, Mr. D., but let us know, we will up the sandwich order

No class. FA boss Greg Clarke used to be CEO of a company i worked for, I bet if you invited him you would at least get a polite reply, even if it was fu*k off.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    If he is coming to London next week then maybe he could hitch a ride in his very own personalised taxi and mingle with his fans.
  • edited November 2016

Nug said:

I used to work for Steve Parish, he'd show up, but then we wouldn't be in this state if we had someone as smart as him in charge. God that was painful to type!

TAG, @Nug ?

About a year ago, I got a call from a UK number I didn't recognise. It was Parish. He didn't know me from Adam, but he had bothered to get my number and called to thank me for our efforts over the Olympic Stadium. We spoke for nearly an hour, and a lot of it was about Charlton stuff, he told me how he was amazed that Luzon looked so young and like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It was well into the evening, and he was still in his office, because at one point he stopped to say to one of his people "Sean. Thanks for today. Have a good evening". When i found out what I do in Prague he promised to put his people in touch.

Through gritted teeth I asked him about how he had started with Palace. He said he had been a fan since 73, growing up in Beckenham. I said, if only he had been born three miles north, how different it would all have been....and wouldn't he like to have another go? To which he said, owning one club in a life is more than enough.

Then he was gone and I sat down and silently marvelled, and then wept.

And now, back to our grim reality....

Walked past him in golden square last year. He was jogging and stopped to answer his mobile.

Good hair in terms of its thickness and texture.
    Compared to Trump do you mean Rodders? :wink:
  • Nug said:

I used to work for Steve Parish, he'd show up, but then we wouldn't be in this state if we had someone as smart as him in charge. God that was painful to type!

TAG, @Nug ?

About a year ago, I got a call from a UK number I didn't recognise. It was Parish. He didn't know me from Adam, but he had bothered to get my number and called to thank me for our efforts over the Olympic Stadium. We spoke for nearly an hour, and a lot of it was about Charlton stuff, he told me how he was amazed that Luzon looked so young and like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It was well into the evening, and he was still in his office, because at one point he stopped to say to one of his people "Sean. Thanks for today. Have a good evening". When i found out what I do in Prague he promised to put his people in touch.

Through gritted teeth I asked him about how he had started with Palace. He said he had been a fan since 73, growing up in Beckenham. I said, if only he had been born three miles north, how different it would all have been....and wouldn't he like to have another go? To which he said, owning one club in a life is more than enough.

@PragueAddick Yep TAG, he's a great bloke actually, very good at bringing people along with him and feeling a part of change, unlike our lot who do a brilliant job of alienating everyone.
  • Nug said:

Nug said:

TAG, @Nug ?

@PragueAddick Yep TAG, he's a great bloke actually, very good at bringing people along with him and feeling a part of change, unlike our lot who do a brilliant job of alienating everyone.
    An ex of mine worked for TAG, she was impressed with him too. Damn.

Still, he keeps his plane at Biggin Hill airport - if we're friendly with him, he might do us a deal next time we need to go to Belgium quickly ;-)
    Or perhaps if we want to hang a banner off the back for another fly-past!! :wink:
  • Is Colin Sams aka Bexleyboy and colin1961 the only one to suggest RD is coming over on Tuesday.
    It could be a complete wind up .
  • Sponsored links:

• Colin a WUM? With inside info? Surely never!
  • 3blokes said:

How great would it be if in a few days' time they called a taxi to take him back to the station and THAT one turned up :wink:

He's too tight to pay for a taxi. I'm sure he would rather just walk to Woolwich in his duck taped shoes and get the DLR from there.
    Perhaps it could just follow him slowly then as he shoe flaps along to the station :wink:
  • IF he is on London this week,then every effort has to be made to find him and protest here too!
  • Maybe he is coming over...
  • He is coming over to distribute leaflets throughout SE7 telling everyone that he's put £38m into the club.

Ha ha and hiring a black cab advertising Roland is Nice and a special offer on Duck tape.
  • Roland's taking our offer of coming to a match too seriously... He's going to take on the Manager role himself!!
  • I know this initially came from that bell on ITTV, but it ain't rocket science... I'd be quite surprised if he wasn't over today.
  • The Charlton CARD taxi could give him a lift...
  • So he is in Paris.

I call again to supporter employees of the club. Let us know his movements in U.K.