Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    If I was queen I would knight the bloody lot of you, it really is amazing what you have done.
  • Options
    Well done to all involved. a pleasure to see you off, and sorry I don't live near enough to welcome you back. From what I read it could not have gone much better, you should be proud of what you have achieved. Our great club deserves better when it comes to ownership and SMT, but it has fans who rank among the finest in the land. We will win again, have no doubt about that, however long it takes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did @Addickted2TheReds come home or is he still waiting for stephanie?
  • Options
    Well done all. Next time I see @charltonnick in the RoD I'll get you a beer!
  • Options

A privilege to be at The Valley when the heroes and heroines returned tired but triumphant. Proud as ever to be an Addick.

Message to Mr D - you may have our dear old club on life-support but rest assured the heartbeat is still as strong and steady as ever.

We are MANY - We are ONE - We are WINNING

yes indeed.

About those shorts Al...
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Good man Seth. But we're all dying to know the one thing you haven't mentioned: do the Belgians do a vegetarian cheese?

I didn't ask!
    Given some of the encounters I'm not sure I would have been given a straight answer.
    The real cheese sandwich expert around here is Tony Keohane, you could try asking him :wink:
  • Options
    Well done to all of you, superb effort over there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A very good few days' work, all of you, remarkable and fantastic effort and commitment, you have done Charlton supporters proud.
    Good on everyone of you involved in this.
  • Options
    Well done to you all, it's great to feel good about being a Charlton supporter again
  • Options

Missed It said:

Another comment from RD within the article:

"It is not up to them (supporters/protesters) to decide who takes over the club – I will take that decision myself at the appropriate time."

A glimmer or am I reading too much into it?

Hopefully he is proper browned off with Charlton and how it is blowing back into his real life in Belgium and costing him a fortune too. The cracks are starting to show. I reckon he wants to sell but his natural born stubbornness and the unrealistic price he has in mind is stopping him from getting it done quickly and painlessly.

Rich people hate being told what to do by poor people.
    Absolutely spot on. This is now about nothing more than his arrogance, stubbornness and personal pride! Said it before and will say it again; she and he only now have one aim/goal. That's to reek revenge and cause us (the fans) as much hurt and pain as is legally possible before they do one. The issue of course is - just how far are they prepared to go to achieve this?

We really are dealing with a bunch of sadistic big business 'wannabes' here and their bruised pride may well take a long time to heal! They are focused on nothing more than revenge now in my opinion. The money that he ultimately loses will be recouped elsewhere and is no issue to him. We are a mere lowly pawn in his child like game.
    Worryingly accurate post methinks.

I don't doubt between him and the squirrel they have got to the stage of having a "let us f*** the fans over" attitude.

It does not make sense why Duchatelet stays.

It does not make sense why squirrel face is still here.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Taxi for Roland back in the U.K. And homeward bound. Still love The Valley even if a lunatic owns it! Should be back around 4pm.

I'll always love Charlton & The Valley. They will not win.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Taxi for Roland back in the U.K. And homeward bound. Still love The Valley even if a lunatic owns it! Should be back around 4pm.

I'll always love Charlton & The Valley. They will not win.
    We will always be here, these pricks will be a painful memory soon.

Squirrel face in the early days banging on about being a Charlton fan, my arse!

Squirrel face will not set foot into a SE7 postcode ever again once she hurries out with her P45.
  • Options
    Brilliant stunt, respect to everyone involved. Expect recruitment director from Pitch to come calling, they desperately need some help with one of their clients in the football space trying to get some positive publicity.
  • Options
    Thanks CARD and CL, just spent 3 days on here that I will never get back ;-)

For the sake of the economy around SE7, can we all do some work tomorrow now and earn some money? We have to contribute to your jollies don't forget!

God knows what would happen if KM resigned or RD sold up, we really would only be able to afford Vol au vents at the party :-)

Very well done all, resounding success in my books.

They really did buy the wrong club.
  • Options
    This lot will f*** us over, be warned, they have the money we do not have.

I hate saying this but I think this is a fact we cannot shy away from.