Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland Not Watching Game Today?

Comments

• I expect Meire would say some bull like "but this is an exception as it's his birthday, he watches all the others"
  • edited November 2016
    LOL that's fantastic!! Eagerly waiting for more.
  • Really looking forward to hearing the whole story! Make for great evening reading!
  • edited November 2016

*edited for my own safety☺

Good decision Tony........................only joking folks,I don't know carlyburn from Adam :wink:
  • Good work, fellas
  • Holy shit that's a lot of houses!!!

Happy birthday indeed ;)
  • Yep they have plenty planned. Awaiting more news eagerly! :)
  • All gone rather quiet. Hope they haven't been arrested...
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

All gone rather quiet. Hope they haven't been arrested...

For singing Happy Birthday to someone? It's Belgium, not North Korea
    Never know. Roland is a powerful man. (Tongue in cheek, btw)
  • Never been.
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

All gone rather quiet. Hope they haven't been arrested...

For singing Happy Birthday to someone? It's Belgium, not North Korea
    Never know. Roland is a powerful man. (Tongue in cheek, btw)
    Whoever posted it is heading for a ban. Dissent will not be tolerated by Perks and her faithful followers.
  • There is more to come apparently. ALLOT more.

**stands by for another Roland rant on the OS**
  • This is amazing.
  • jamescafc said:

Confront him rather than sing happy birthday.

Not sure confronting someone having a meal with family is an acceptable thing to do is it?
    Is neglecting a great football club an acceptable thing to do. Is saying you watch every game on a live feed and being caught out acceptable.
  • edited November 2016
    jamescafc said:

Not sure confronting someone having a meal with family is an acceptable thing to do is it?
    Not sure having to put my family through the horrors of what Duchatelet has done to our Charlton is an acceptable thing to do either. But hey ho, don't see no one defending me.
  • jamescafc said:

Is neglecting a great football club an acceptable thing to do. Is saying you watch every game on a live feed and being caught out acceptable.

jamescafc said:

Not sure having to put my family through the horrors of what Duchatelet has done to our Charlton is an acceptable thing to do either. But hey ho, don't see no one defending me.
    Testify. He needs a taste of his own medicine. He simply doesn't understand what his abomination of an ownership is doing to people. Going to charlton with my dad and brother was our thing. They were at Swindon and didn't enjoy it. Waffle chomping prick.
  • Someone has posted this on SE7 Valiants, Perks is going to have a shit fit when she sees it

Bet she has her Finger Printing Kit & magnifying glass out now...

• Slightly drunk this is even better than when I checked in earlier. Well done chaps. Top, top work.