Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He gets a live stream for every game you know...

I bet he does, he's been taking the $iss with us for years!
  • Ha, is that the Roland Out banner in the reflection. If this is genuine I want to hear the rest of the storey. Looks great work.

singing happy birthday too..!!

Brilliant
  • edited November 2016

t.

Would suffice
  • Well done to all involved! Can't wait to see the ful video.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    They should run in and launch his lunch all
    Over the place shit the life out of him like standard lot did
  • So someone's actually found him and the result is a three second video? Please tell me more happened than that?
  • Would love to see a cartoon version of "Wheres Roland" after the famous Wally books.
  • Confront him rather than sing happy birthday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Confront him rather than sing happy birthday.

Maybe you should track him down and do it yourself?
    Fair play to the fans that traveled, i just think tougher action should be done if you've gone all that way. To be fair maybe they did so.
  • Incontrovertible proof that he does not watch a live feed of our games, humiliation in front of family/friends and a restaurant full of people and a sudden loss of appetite halfway through his lunch. Maybe more could have been done but unless you were there, how can anyone judge what was appropriate?

Confront him rather than sing happy birthday.

Maybe you should track him down and do it yourself?
    Fair play to the fans that traveled, i just think tougher action should be done if you've gone all that way. To be fair maybe they did so.
  • Quite right Seth
  • edited November 2016
    *edited for my own safety☺