Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Swindon v Charlton

13»

Comments

• edited November 2016

I pity you that have to watch that week in week out. Still, gave the other people in the pub a laugh.

A lot of us don't mate, sadly it's away games only and not all of those luckily, very sad times but the fight to persuade the circus to leave town goes on relentlessly.
  • Rudd: 6
    Solly: 5
    Fox: 4.5
    Bauer: 5
    Pearce: 5
    Foley: 4
    Crofts: 5
    Ulvestad: 5.5
    Jackson: 4
    Ajose: 4
    Novak: 4
    Hanlan: 4
  • Rudd: 3
    Solly: 3
    Fox: 3
    Bauer: 3
    Pearce: 3
    Foley: 3
    Crofts: 3
    Ulvestad:3
    Jackson: 3
    Ajose: 3
    Novak: 3
    Hanlan: 3
  • Rudd: 5 can't really give him any other mark. Didn't too anything wrong- or right.
    Solly: 3 shocking performance, didn't even look bothered
    Fox: 5.5 didn't stop working and nothing he could do about the own goal.
    Bauer: 4 very sloppy.
    Pearce: 4 same as above. Just poor overall defensively
    Foley: 4.5 shocking player but one of the only ones to try to take it forward a few times, often lost the ball but can't fault him for trying.
    Crofts: 4.5 don't really know what happened with him, just wasn't up to it, few hard tackles which knocks his mark up a bit.
    Ulvestad: 5 tried the best he could to take the ball forward but Slade's abysmal tactics makes his role unplayable.
    Jackson: 3 pedestrian as usual. Sorry but he simply cannot play in such a slow midfield.
    Ajose: 5.5 only thing we had going for us going forward, ended up having to drop deep to try and take it up. Don't understand the low marks some have given him.
    Novak: 2 useless fat lump. Hurry up and release him.
    Hanlan: 5.5 did all he could, ended up completely outnumbers most of the time because of Slade apparently not letting more than 3 players past the half way line.

Slade- 0 obviously missed several key players but absolutely no excuse for the absolute pile of shit he put out there, most negative manager we've ever had and in my opinion worse than Fraeye at this point.

• Rudd: 6 - not at fault for anything
    Solly: 4 - looks nakkered
    Fox: 3 - gets caught out of position almost every time but is left exposed by shit wingers!
    Bauer: 6 - he played okay, solid enough tried to bring ball out
    Pearce: 5 - played okay - but thought he was a leader?
    Foley: 1 - conference standard
    Crofts: 3 - forced to compensate for Jackson but poor
    Ulvestad: 4 - played out wide?!? Then drifted in and was out of position
    Jackson: 1 - great bloke, didn't know what he was doing his foul in the second half was comical and he needs to call it a day.. sorry!
    Ajose : 2 - offered a few channel runs, not enough - seems disinterested
    Novak - 1 - another who needs to train with the reserves and lose 3 stone before he can think about playing
    Hanlan - 2 - tried, very raw and poor touch

Chicksen n/a
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Rudd: 4 doesn't make a lot of saves does he
    Solly: 2.5 utter dross, no intent, strolled about the pitch
    Fox: 4.5 not at fault for any of the goals (even though he scored one)
    Bauer: 3.5 plodding and easily turned
    Pearce: 2.5 shit at the corners, shit in open play. Shit
    Foley: 2 fuck off
    Crofts: 2.5 also fuck off
    Ulvestad: 4.5 stifled by both midfields
    Jackson: 3 his legs actually, genuinely went at one point
    Ajose: 3 whats the point? May as well play me up front, at least I'm 6 foot 2 and might cause a problem for defenders as they have to run around me
    Novak: 3 target man that we don't target, played on the wing at the end
    Hanlan: 5 didn't do a lot but how could he? My MOTM for not having to play the whole game and not being as shit as the rest

Re. Rudd.... Hes why were in the second round of the cup
    That's nice.

He still doesn't save much though, Swindon hardly peppered our goal, and it's not the first time I have seen a team only have a couple of shots on target and score one or both of them.

(Sorry for detracting from player marks btw Lancs)

Most people gave him top marks ???