Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any news on Kashi?

Anyone know what's happening with Kashi?

Comments

• Tom said:

He had an achilles operation and is out until January.
  • Apologies. Ive had a shocker there. In my defence I was on call last night, just got up and had no idea of the time.
  • Tom said:

Troops have taken control of all major checkpoints and no one leaves without a permit
  • Leuth said:

He's probably not starting a thread during a nationally-observed two minutes' silence ;)

Or replying to one?
    Started typing at 11:02:15, posted at 11:02:45, honest guv
  • He'll be out all season. Maybe longer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been fly tipped, in Swanley.
  • Leuth said:

He's probably not starting a thread during a nationally-observed two minutes' silence ;)

I'm not your biggest fan but that was good.
  • edited November 2016

Been fly tipped, in Swanley.

Not sure which bit of that's more harsh to be fair, poor bastard!

(Hey, I grew up in Swanley. I'm allowed to make these jokes. Every time I visit my mum I feel like some missionary doing God's work and spreading civilisation to the paupers.)
  • Leuth said:

He typed silently
  • July 12th he was reportedly out for four months so he should have been back for light training tomorrow. I guess Mutley must have some inside info.
  • Something fishy is going on. Kashi was reported months ago as having an op and I read the report today. Now the link shows an error and my post above reads that he went under the knife only a few weeks ago. WTF are they doing to manage an injury that occurred so long ago? Why were we told he had surgery in the summer when it has only just happened? Oh I forgot, our CEO is a liar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Something fishy is going on. Kashi was reported months ago as having an op and I read the report today. Now the link shows an error and my post above reads that he went under the knife only a few weeks ago. WTF are they doing to manage an injury that occurred so long ago? Why were we told he had surgery in the summer when it has only just happened? Oh I forgot, our CEO is a liar.

Sorry, your talking nonsense. Charlton were hoping his achilles injury would mend without an operation, as this is preferable, to having an operation, that may produce problematic scar tissue.

The achilles didn't heal so he had an operation early October and will be out until January at the earliest.
  • edited November 2016

Something fishy is going on. Kashi was reported months ago as having an op and I read the report today. Now the link shows an error and my post above reads that he went under the knife only a few weeks ago. WTF are they doing to manage an injury that occurred so long ago? Why were we told he had surgery in the summer when it has only just happened? Oh I forgot, our CEO is a liar.

Sorry, your talking nonsense. Charlton were hoping his achilles injury would mend without an operation, as this is preferable, to having an operation, that may produce problematic scar tissue.

The achilles didn't heal so he had an operation early October and will be out until January at the earliest.
    Sorry. I disagree. He was reported under the knife 12 July, months ago and I was hoping to see him b4 Xmas. Why has the report been removed? FFS he was injured 18 months ago

Sorry. I disagree. He was reported under the knife 12 July, months ago and I was hoping to see him b4 Xmas. Why has the report been removed? FFS he was injured 18 months ago

After some time resting the injury, Kashi had an operation on his achilles around a year ago - and eventually recovered sufficiently to play a couple of games at the end of last season.

Since then he's had further problems, rehab and recently another operation.

• I'll be amazed if he plays for us again.

Sadly it's looking like you'll be right.

No news is good news...........except when a charlton player is injured.
  • still on the payroll
  • Wins the Cory Gibbs Player of the decade award

Won't pay again apart from a few weeks after Daisy releases him & he turns up at another club shortly after.
  • Kap10 said:

Wins the Cory Gibbs Player of the decade award

Not as clear cut as you think.

Anil Koc and Mikel Alonso both still in the running
  • Must be an insurance job by now.