Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon v Charlton | Sat 12 Nov | 12noon KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• 1-0 of course
  • 2-1 to Swindon, so many key-players missing and I can't see anyone else stepping up to the mark.
  • International week 2 very good players missing because of that! = 3-0 defeat! Don't we normally get a break during International week?
  • Missing a few key players and possibly Holmes a doubt as well, I would not fancy us playing a standard 4-4-2.

Rudd
    Solly, Konsa, Bauer, Pearce, Fox
    Ulvestad, Crofts, Jackson
    Ajose, Novak

• Swindon have the "new manager " effect whereas we have 2 of our best attackers unavailable & possibly no creative midfielder - only one result possible, being a home win.
  • Swindon have the "new manager " effect whereas we have 2 of our best attackers unavailable & possibly no creative midfielder - only one result possible, being a home win.

Ugh that happened to us with a to that point awful Bristol team last year :/
  • Oh fuck literally just noticed it's a 12pm ko
  • That passed me by when booking trains
  • The club said we hadn't signed Botaka and Magennis so were unable to say no to Sky on 10th August when it was confirmed.

We signed them on the 11th so would have known they were likely to sign on the 10th. Could nothing really be done?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see us getting anything from this. Usual TV nerves, their "new manager" influence and all our match winners on international duty. ):
  • I can't see where the goals are coming from.
  • 4-2 to the Addicks
  • A special ball with poppy logo to be used today. Will this be the highlight?

I think Swindon are crap and have a poor defence. We need to get the ball into their penalty area quickly to play to Novak's strength.
  • 4 0 Charlton
    2 for Magennis
    2 for lookman
    1 assist each Holmes and botoka
  • I.I bore draw
  • 4 0 Charlton
    2 for Magennis
    2 for lookman
    1 assist each Holmes and botoka

No Lookman alas
  • edited November 2016
    Any other Addicks heading to The Alexandra, opposite Clapham Common tube?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    No Magennis alas.
  • jdmotion said:

You won't make the game in time amigo.
  • jdmotion said:

It's a ten minute walk Elfy
  • jdmotion said:

jdmotion said:

It's a ten minute walk Elfy
    Not with his little legs it ain't
  • Away win. Whingers still moaning because is wasn't free flowing football, and Fox was shit.
  • masicat said:

Away win. Whingers still moaning because is wasn't free flowing football, and Fox was shit.

With the players we have missing i don't believe anyone would moan if we win
  • Holmes not in the team , aribo benched , no much pace on the wings

• This international break really does show our lack of attacking depth!

Not sure that's entirely fair, any team (outside the top PL teams) would suffer if you took 2 or 3 of their best attacking players out

I'm sure we'll keep things tight, and hope to nick a goal through a set piece or a breakaway from one of the youngsters
  • Foley is right wing and jacko left wing hahahahaha what a shit squad we have
  • Given the players we have missing a typical Slade 1-1 would actually be good today!