Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris O'Loughlin

Comments

• Options
    dont give a fuck who comes in, ill go away games when i fancy one and ill join in with any anti roland chants that i want as they dont affect the team, dont know what we can do next apart from disrupt games.
  • Options

Me neither. Part of me actually hopes it's the worst possible candidate going, someone even worse than Fraeye will do, to show this pathetic regime up even more and to perhaps even finally convince those that still attend games and support the regime that we will go nowhere other than down and down, under them.

very sad but exactly how I feel
  • Options

Me neither. Part of me actually hopes it's the worst possible candidate going, someone even worse than Fraeye will do, to show this pathetic regime up even more and to perhaps even finally convince those that still attend games and support the regime that we will go nowhere other than down and down, under them.

very sad but exactly how I feel
    Me too...
  • Options
    Skybet are offering 8/11 for him to become the next permanent manager. They say 'Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager'. I am tempted to lump on...
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

Skybet are offering 8/11 for him to become the next permanent manager. They say 'Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager'. I am tempted to lump on...

Even "permanent" Charlton managers are lucky to reach 10 games under this weirdo!
  • Options

Could O'Loughlin be the bastard son of Pardew?

He's got a face like a runner bean.
  • Options
    Michael Portillo has lost a lot of weight !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Michael Portillo has lost a lot of weight !!!

Get Portillo in as manager. At least he likes trains
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't bother Chris. If you do get the job make sure you get a decent pay out when you get sacked.
  • Options
    Start him off with the under 11's. It is his level at the moment.
  • Options
    Moving on to smaller and less good things?
  • Options
    Is he getting a testimonial for his long and distinguished service?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well the Democratic Republic of Congo supporters club will not be happy with this development.

They had just ordered 100 Charlton / AS Vita half and half scarves.
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    STVV looking for a manager since Ivan Leko joined Club Brugge.

I wonder.......
  • Options

Thanks for the memories Chris. You'll go down in legend alongside Wim De Corte and that fat bloke who had his manboobs out in the dressing room.

Jeanechamps?
  • Options
    Putin's gone too far this time! Enough is enough.
  • Options
    We're getting the Inter-Wim back!!!
  • Options
    Please rename the thread 'Thank you Chris O' Loughlin' so that we can all add or favourite stories and memories.