Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris O'Loughlin

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2016
    The thing is with these numbskulls running the club that it never dawns on them that the conditions & strategy that they expect the managers / headcoaches to work under is the prime reason for the failure of the club.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results, when every time it is bringing failure. Duchatelet & Meire, Drieson are total idiots of the highest order.

And to think Duchatelet considers himself to be a genius.
  • Options
    4/5 with Skybet is IMO, a very good bet. https://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials
  • Options
    And then I see Alex Rae is 20/1

Please tell me it isn't 'Alex Rae' Alex Rae and just someone with same name.
  • Options

4/5 with Skybet is IMO, a very good bet. https://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

Is Colin working there - Marc Wilmots, 28/1.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Shit, we just missed out on Holloway.....

You mean Phew, we just missed out on Holloway.
  • Options
    Can we call them Bitch PR please? It resonates more.
  • Options
    If COL is appointed then that's depressing.

I genuinely thought Slade was positive for one reason: a potential purchaser gets a manager who knows the league, taking the pressure off of managerial appointments. Something akin to Tech Startups, investment is encouraged by good staff appointments: have a C*O who comes from a previous success story and engineers with prior experience at good quality companies? For an investor thats a good indicator of success.

If we got Nigel Adkins, I'd argue the same. It says "We're good, we have decent staff and there's no rush to fire and hire".

But this chap? No offense mate, but you're just another liability on the books that needs paying off when the new regime arrives.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Hold on.

I think Chris will do very well here. His stint leading the Orlando Pirates means he's got experience with Mickey Mouse clubs.

Boom boom!

An insult to Micky mouse clubs the world over.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Hold on.

I think Chris will do very well here. His stint leading the Orlando Pirates means he's got experience with Mickey Mouse clubs.

Boom boom!

Any LOLs you get are purely because the forum wont let us flag you...
  • Options
    You know you are right you can't flag a mod.

Mixkey mouse, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse, its the Mickey Mouse club.

;)
  • Options
    If they appoint Laughing Boy then we are in serious danger of getting relegated. He has less experience than Fraeye.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    LoOkOuT said:

Hold on.

Boom boom!

The joke doesn't even work, they play in South Africa FFS!

Because I'm one to point out the shit jokes of others...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

And then I see Alex Rae is 20/1

Please tell me it isn't 'Alex Rae' Alex Rae and just someone with same name.

It isn't 'Alex Rae'just someone with the same name.
  • Options

If they appoint Laughing Boy then we are in serious danger of getting relegated. He has less experience than Fraeye.

That simply isn't true.

He's at least managed before whereas anyone on here who runs their kids team or a sunday league team had more experience than Fraeye.
  • Options
    Does he come with his own laundry basket?
  • Options
    Yeah you even get to pick what colour you want before you sign the contract
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016

I don't care who the manager is as long as it's not Slade come 1st Jan. Seeing @ElfsborgAddick blowing the dust off his wallet and handing me money will be a rare sight to behold.

I'm ticking each day off on the work calender.
    How's this working out for you? :wink:
  • Options
    I give this guy 4 games
  • Options
    It's alright olaughing will only be interim manger to oversee us into a relegation position before we get our proper manager in. Unless we are going to try a. Coach again.
  • Options

It's alright olaughing will only be interim manger to oversee us into a relegation position before we get our proper manager in. Unless we are going to try a. Coach again.

Riga? Lessons learnt hey!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Hold on.

Boom boom!

Micky Mouse wears a Katrien Meire watch
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

LoOkOuT said:

Hold on.

Boom boom!

Micky Mouse wears a Katrien Meire watch
    Damn you. Beat me to it. Ali McLeod was the original version.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Finally figured out who he reminds me off. Another fine mess....someone give him a bowler hat!
  • Options
    Cant wait to welcome him to the Valley.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

Does anyone actually care who we hire next? I honestly don't give a shit.

this with bells on