Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rochdale match thread 01/10/16

Comments

• 15 mins + stoppage left.
  • fk taken...long.....our throw deep in own half
  • This is now actually getting worse
  • lookie has it.....to baur.....novak...foley now.....jj....but poor ball and they have the ball back
  • SLADE is the most tactically inept manager we have ever had and fuck me we've had a few
  • SLADE is the most tactically inept manager we have ever had and fuck me we've had a few

Noddy Holder ain't bad.
  • A good game of L1 football they say which has ebbed and flowed.

Hang on. Hang on. I don't believe he can be more clueless than Fraeye.
  • they go long....baur clears.....novak offside....but lookie gets it.....into box....cleared....baur has it...pearce to holmes...tackled
  • Slade. Where's the flair? And not those things that light up the penalty area. You aint got a clue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get rid. JJ should step in and bring some spirit to the team
  • ulves has the ball...to ajose to novak....offside!!
  • I wonder if he's lost the dressing room?
  • Valley11 said:

I wonder if he's lost the dressing room?

Roland lost it a couple of years ago and it hasn't been found since
  • Wendies 0 Brighton 2
  • edited October 2016
    Bad as things are, I never thought we could be in danger of relegation this season. Now I'm beginning to change my mind.
  • Valley11 said:

Didn't the regime sell it in the summer?
  • Lookman spearheading the Charlton attacks now.
  • Valley11 said:

The only thing he ain't lost is his appetite
  • fk taken long....pearce wins it....to ajose...tackled....they have the ball and clear long....holmes wins it...fox....jj now...fox to novak....holmes attacks....but tackled....they clear long again....fox has it..pearace..baur...ajose....to novak..poor ball again
  • Sponsored links:

• they come forward and switch wings....into the area..pearce tackles....to holmes...fox...we clear..and have a throw
  • Valley11 said:

I wonder if he can find the dressing room because we seem to be going in the wrong direction on the pitch
  • We've now gone 4-3-3.
  • Slade said "The wins will come" when? 2020?.
  • It's all down to man management and Slade just doesn't have it. Can't blame the players. It's all on Slade.
  • Just taken our only threat off!!!!!
  • edited October 2016
    Another great save by Lillis from Fox corner Charlton. Holmes now subbed for Botaka to boos.
  • throw taken....lookie has it....ulves....foley..baur....foley..baur..pearce....to lookie...holmes....fox crosses they just clear...to pearce now holmes...attacks...into box...ajose...to foley....novak shoots...what a save!!!
  • This is inexcusable garbage.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!