Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away

2»

Comments

• I have mentioned this before but surprisingly no one commented or seemed concerned.
    Are we going to be locked in (as usual at The Toolbox) after the game?
    At that time of night it's likely to be bloody cold....especially for us 'old uns'.
    Also, trains will be missed, connections home severely disrupted and all sorts of shyte getting home will ensue.
    We have never been notified in the past and on one occasion it was almost an hour before we got away, I was chilled to the bone. Consider that scenario on an even colder winters night, it will be absolutely shambolic, to say the least.
    The club should seek assurances or at least be given some idea of what is likely to happen.
  • edited November 2016
    No one knows. We haven't been kept in the last couple/few seasons.
  • I have mentioned this before but surprisingly no one commented or seemed concerned.
    At that time of night it's likely to be bloody cold....especially for us 'old uns'.
    Also, trains will be missed, connections home severely disrupted and all sorts of shyte getting home will ensue.
    We have never been notified in the past and on one occasion it was almost an hour before we got away, I was chilled to the bone. Consider that scenario on an even colder winters night, it will be absolutely shambolic, to say the least.
    The club should seek assurances or at least be given some idea of what is likely to happen.

The glow of a stunning 3 - 0 away win will keep you toasty.

Last time they let us out together all hell broke loose so I can't see that happening again. Prepare to be locked in, win, lose or draw.
  • edited November 2016
    With it being a wednesday night shouldn't too much shenanigans, last time we played palace - yes that performance, I left on 75 mins, police said they couldn't let me and a mate continue on but said if we wanted to go they would let us go through but be careful, had a couple of other mates 2 mins behind who got held back for ages, was v smug when I was sitting indoors at 11
  • Is this sold out now?
  • Let it snow, let it snow,let it snow.

Kim Grant there's only one Kim Grant

Kim Grant there's only one Kim Grant
    Me and three of my mates were in the main stand for this one.

As we were walking out at the end of the game the spanners broke out into a chorus of "what a load of rubbish", I could not pass on that and had to join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this whilst watching the super reds celebrating with the away end, happy days.
  • No one knows. We haven't been kept in the last couple/few seasons.

Yes we have, we were kept in for at least half an hour after the game two seasons ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:

Yes we have, we were kept in for at least half an hour after the game two seasons ago.
    Yep
  • never seen us win there - missed the "game in the snow" - but got a good feeling this year,

As for being kept behind afterwards - last few occasions we have been & I don't expect it any different this year. I will be driving & parking up in one of the side roads - usually ok but normally means walking all round the ground & going out the same way as the 'wall fans.
  • HandG said:

Indeed we were
  • HandG said:

Yep
    In fact HandG it was nearer 45 minutes!
  • HandG said:

Blimey, don't remember that & I was there.
  • edited November 2016
    Thinking about it, it was more than two years ago.....more like four.
  • Kap10 said:

just bought three, must be mad !!

Only if only you is going
    Well, I like a spare seat each side of me ;-)
  • never seen us win there - missed the "game in the snow" - but got a good feeling this year,

As for being kept behind afterwards - last few occasions we have been & I don't expect it any different this year. I will be driving & parking up in one of the side roads - usually ok but normally means walking all round the ground & going out the same way as the 'wall fans.

Think all the railway aches are blocked off now so don't park on the Surrey Quays side thinking you can walk through.
  • Any tickets left.
  • Any tickets left.

not sold out yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Gutted I am gonna miss this, it's going to be our year
    #cuckoo
  • Steve Morison on my train heading into Victoria. Might give him a quick kick.

NB: southeastern is on time.