Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away

Bring it on....0-2......can't wait

Comments

• Who's ya dealer?
  • Any chance of more tickets being released for this? Really don't want to miss us winning there.

Are you a ferret as well as mad?

;0)
  • I got my ticket, I just wanna see us .... thats about it really don't expect any points!
  • It's time ... we haven't done the double over them since 95/96 ... I'm looking forward to this and have my ticket.
  • Any chance of more tickets being released for this? Really don't want to miss us winning there.

We have not sold out..........have we??
  • About 150 left as of this morning. I managed to get 4 with one Red Card Number so I think they're just trying to get rid of them now.
  • What was the allocation?
  • cant find it on os but think its was around 2200 ish if so then i think thats not bad for a tuesday night
  • cant find it on os but think its was around 2200 ish if so then i think thats not bad for a tuesday night

Or even a Wednesday night.
  • Sponsored links:

• just bought three, must be mad !!
  • What was the allocation?

Ilderton Rd
  • 2,083 allocation. I'll be there, first time for me.
  • It's the hope that kills you.
  • edited November 2016
    Can't wait for this. First time for me, anyone recommend an 'away' pub before? London Bridge area I assume
  • Can't wait for this. First time for me, anyone recommend an 'away' pub before? London Bridge area I assume

The George at Borough oldest pub in London good beer
  • will be in either kings head or thameside inn
  • Can't wait for this. First time for me, anyone recommend an 'away' pub before? London Bridge area I assume

Go in the Golden Lion on Rotherhithe Road with your Charlton shirt on and start singing anti Millwall songs. You'll be fine in there! :wink:
    I wore my "Cardiff Football" (University side) hoody at London Bridge when Millwall were playing Leeds in the Playoff final. (Had forgotten somehow the game was that day)

Got followed into the bogs at London Bridge by 3 Millwall. Luckily a policeman had watched this and followed to check I was alright. He told me I was an idiot and to take it off.

Think he saved my life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barrowboy and Banker opposite London bridge station, large pub good selection of beers and normally a few Charlton
  • Do we have to go South Bermondsey station again?
  • ChiAddick said:

Do we have to go South Bermondsey station again?

Unfortunately yes
  • ChiAddick said:

Do we have to go South Bermondsey station again?

Unfortunately yes
    Thanks. Had a few in Peckham last time we played there. Was pretty quiet.
  • Nailed on win as I'm working 》:-(
  • just bought three, must be mad !!

Only if only you is going
  • I can imagine the chaos on the trains that night, with the Millwall match added to the rush hour travel, Christmas shoppers, pissed workers and general London bridge related issues!
  • I can imagine the chaos on the trains that night, with the Millwall match added to the rush hour travel, Christmas shoppers, pissed workers and general London bridge related issues!

I thought that too but seems as if there is a train every 20 minutes so should be alright.

I thought that too but seems as if there is a train every 20 minutes so should be alright.

I remember the chaos on the trains when we played Palace on a Friday evening...