Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I thought all Charlton fans were nice

2»

Comments

• Did you really think all Charlton fans were nice?!! Have you not been on this site before?
  • edited September 2016
    Uboat said:

3blokes said:

Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

So, fellow Addicks be on the look out for a knobhead with a pained expression and a limp. :wink:
    Roger Johnson?
    I dunno if he swore enough to be him...
    Arsene, did he say anything like "If you don't f#%^^%%# like me taking over your taxi, don't f#%^%# get off at f%##>€ Swanley!!"
    Also Arsene said he ran AHEAD of her to get the taxi.
    Nope, couldn't be him....

• Nah we're ALL bastards and the Belgians are the nice guys!
  • I've learned a new euphemism today.

#RamMyTrolley
  • edited September 2016

clb74 said:

Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

Was it elfsborg
    No, he was far worse. Abandoned me at Victoria and has now sent a text asking if I've got his programmes! FFS
    A public apology to Arsenetatters.

I promise you I will NOT drink alcohol at a football match with you again.

Do you have my programmes though as I'll have to ring Fleetwood for two more?

Btw, do you have Dave's glasses as he has lost his?!
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Was it elfsborg
    No, he was far worse. Abandoned me at Victoria and has now sent a text asking if I've got his programmes! FFS
    If Elfsborg s lost his programmes can someone get round his for suicide watch
    I have lost mine and Dave's, it normally happens on a couple of away trips.
  • Swanley! He was from Swanley?!!!
    Say no more.
    Swanley.
    Makes you wonder what the Brexit vote was all about. I thought the UK was supposed to be leaving Swanley.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016

clb74 said:

Was it elfsborg

I promise you I will NOT drink at a football match with you again.

Your be getting the coach next.
    Swearing on the forum as well PROMISE
  • Chizz said:

I've learned a new euphemism today.

#RamMyTrolley

Sounds like a good excuse when you slip it in the wrong whole, it never goes in the direction I point it. :smile:
  • clb74 said:

Was it elfsborg

Sorry, not got the programmes. I did ask you if you wanted me to look after them but I think you were worried they might get creased in my rucksack.

You won't drink at a football match with me again? Well I'll stand outside the pub then!

The last time I saw Dave was when he got off at Green Park. He was squinting so I guess the glasses had gone by then.
  • clb74 said:

Was it elfsborg

Sorry, not got the programmes. I did ask you if you wanted me to look after them but I think you were worried they might get creased in my rucksack.

You won't drink at a football match with me again? Well I'll stand outside the pub then!

The last time I saw Dave was when he got off at Green Park. He was squinting so I guess the glasses had gone by then.
    I must ring him to see if he found his way home.....

Arsene, orange and lemonade please.