Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I thought all Charlton fans were nice

So I've just come back from Fleetwood. Got the 00.22 from Victoria to Swanley. Nipped up the stairs to get a taxi and was overtaken by a bloke who jumped in the last cab. Before it drives off I ask the woman cab driver if there's any more cabs. She doesn't think so and says get in. Bloke already in taxi tells her no he just wants to get home. She tells me to get in. We drive towards his house n he says 'so did you go to Fleetwood?' (Having seen my shirt as I stood outside the cab). He's a Charlton fan but not been since the RM/KM era. So he thinks it's ok to try and leave me at Swanley station without a cab in the bloody dark and then tell me he's a Charlton fan? FFS

Comments

• Feed um to the pigs
  • What an asshole. If he was the first drop off its not even like it made any difference to him.
  • LuckyReds said:

What an asshole. If he was the first drop off its not even like it made any difference to him.

Exactly. Really glad the woman cab driver knew I wouldn't feel safe walking home
  • Chivalry is dead!!
  • Well done the female taxi driver. Shame on him. Why wouldn't you just be nice in a situation like that?
    Glad you got home ok.
  • Or a duck taped shoe?
    On second thoughts, it would never be him....
  • This is what you turn into without the nourishing bosom of The Valley to keep you honest. Protestors beware ;)
  • Pitty you didn't have a photo of him and posted it on here ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
    What an absolute shit of a bloke.

Was he a remainian or brexiteer?
    ;-)
  • Did you split the fare?
  • edited September 2016

Chivalry is dead!!

Chivalry is often challenged as sexist behaviour these days.

Chivalry will only be dead to me when feminists win their war against it and I stop holding doors, offering seats and of course in this case offering to share cabs if it's the last one.
  • Classic knobhead.

• Sponsored links:

• Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

Was it elfsborg
  • Could this be the regimes first wedding?

Clearly Arsentatters is in love with the taxi driver, but I think her religion might preclude that ;-)
  • Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

I'm just wondering if the ramming of the Trolley into the Bollocks had already taken place, when you were searching for jammy dodgers or ginger nuts and this guy was seeking Revenge ?

If the accused in on CL, would he like to put his side of the story ?
  • edited September 2016
    3blokes said:

Or a duck taped shoe?
    On second thoughts, it would never be him....

Quite, dear Roland would rather bed down and wait for the first bus in the morning than shell out for a (shared) taxi.

So, fellow Addicks be on the look out for a knobhead with a pained expression and a limp. :wink:
  • 3blokes said:

Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

So, fellow Addicks be on the look out for a knobhead with a pained expression and a limp. :wink:
    Roland in duct taped shoes???
  • clb74 said:

Also the lovely lady was a Muslim. She works 7 days a week in the evenings until the last train. I asked if she'd had any trouble - as I certainly wouldn't want to be a cab driver that late at night as a female, but as a Muslim female.... - but she said she hasn't. He has been the only one who was rude and aggressive towards her. Total knob. I'd recognise him and if I see him in ASDA I shall ram my trolley into his bollocks (assuming he has some).

Was it elfsborg
    No, he was far worse. Abandoned me at Victoria and has now sent a text asking if I've got his programmes! FFS
    If Elfsborg s lost his programmes can someone get round his for suicide watch
  • Uboat said:

3blokes said:

Roger Johnson?
    Didn't somebody post that he was in Farningham a while back?