Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread vs Southampton B-team (0-0 FT, CAFC win 5-4 on pens & earn two points)

Comments

• Options
    Disappointed Aribo isn't getting a run out. He is exactly the type of attacking midfielder we need. Maybe they think he is not ready....
  • Options
    Blimey, no idea why I coughed up £11 for me and the boy, Southampton kids much better side here. Crofts and Foley getting run ragged in midfield. I'd take their lad Hesketh on loan though.
  • Options
    All Scummers
  • Options
    1,540 in attendance at Macron Stadium for tonight's @CheckatradeTrpy match. Thank your for your support. (63) 0-1 #BOLvEVE
  • Options
    Don't understand why Chicksen, Bauer and Muldoonn aren't playing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't understand why the admission wasn't just £1. Might have got a few more in. Mind you they would have to pay me a fair bit to get me there! If we knock Southampton out, we might be able to bring one or two of theirs in to enable them to experience lower league football, which is clearly essential for their development! Anybody worth having?

Because the competition is a joke (and to be fair to KM, for once we did the right thing and voted against the proposal) and even at a lower price hardly anyone would go!

• Options
    Well as pointless goes... this is all fecking pointless!
  • Options
    Nug said:

Because then we wouldn't be starting enough players to comply with the cup rules...

Not that half the teams in the cup have given a fuck about them anyway
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Nug said:

Because then we wouldn't be starting enough players to comply with the cup rules...

Not that half the teams in the cup have given a fuck about them anyway
    I know that, but we might as well use it to benefit the squad and take the fine.
  • Options
    I remember going to mk dons and there was quite a few of us there a few seasons ago??
    Maybe that was in the later stages of the competition?? Remember atmosphere being good?? Or am I dreaming? Either way there totally f@@ked it up this year
  • Options
    Don't understand why nobody else understands.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chances of the FL enforcing the rules are not very high, I would guess.
  • Options
    Is Slade in the dugout tonight?
  • Options

Latrien clearly doesn't like Sue Parkes either. Sat next to her, within 5mins she had her earphones in!

Instructions coming from Belgium.
  • Options

Latrien clearly doesn't like Sue Parkes either. Sat next to her, within 5mins she had her earphones in!

Perhaps she's just the new Headphones Norm
  • Options

Instructions coming from Belgium.
    or Walt Disney
  • Options

Southampton have bid 100k for Dillon Phillips following his first half performance. The transfer is set to be completed in time for the second half.

For £300
  • Options
    Probably waiting for the call from Arse
  • Options

Chances of the FL enforcing the rules are not very high, I would guess.

Or they fine the offending team their share of the gate reciepts! My idea of paying fans to attend would work well then as the fine would result in the League paying us!