Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal

Comments

• He has to step down. He's destroying his legacy the longer he stays. Last title win was 2004, and only 3 Prem titles in the whole time he's been there.

When you look at it like that, it's not great
  • cabbles said:

He has to step down. He's destroying his legacy the longer he stays. Last title win was 2004, and only 3 Prem titles in the whole time he's been there.

They're going to be fucked (excuse my French) though...

Ferguson left Man Utd after winning the title and now are barely in 6th; Arsene will leave Arsenal and they'll easily drop themselves!!
  • He should stay for one reason only. He sounds like the copper on Allo Allo.
  • cabbles said:

He has to step down. He's destroying his legacy the longer he stays. Last title win was 2004, and only 3 Prem titles in the whole time he's been there.

Been saying it years.
  • Arsene Wenger must be so disappointed that he's being called a blood clot :joy:
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    It must be put on, no way he speaks like that in real life then gets off to Munich for a Champions League game.
  • Can man translate that ?
  • Sponsored links:

• We all have our crosses to bear. Must be shit being in the top four every year and not winning something every year.

At least they can concetrate on the cup now.
  • Arsene Weller is a blood clot?
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • I've got no time for these clowns,with their Arsenal Coats and Hats,and Arsenal headphones drinking out of Arsenal water bottles FFS!

Moaning about finishing 4th and getting into Europe every year (albiet getting dicked every year) and being total bellends,and as people have alluded to on here,a total lack of understanding of football outside of Arsenal FC.

Fuck 'Em

• edited February 2017

Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of clueless fans around, think football begins and ends with Arsenal.

Well to be fair, in my 1980 Football Encyclopaedia, football did begin with Arsenal.
  • Can man translate that ?

Roughly, " did I not like that ".
  • Fairly sure that's a Bayern fan. Difficult to understand his Upper Bavarian accent fully though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Please use the correct wording.

It's blood clat, as in blood cloth. They're basically calling him a sanitary towel.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    How has this bloke got a job? Do people really talk like this in the real world?
    Wenger must be so annoyed to be called a sanitary towel.
  • all this talk of banners just reminds me of game of thrones.
  • the only thing better than arsenal fan tv is if they had a stripeynigelbastard fan tv.
  • Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of clueless fans around, think football begins and ends with Arsenal.

I agree up to a point with this. My best mate (bff :-)) is an arsenal fan, he fortunately can see that the majority of their fans are clueless deluded bunch. He is a bit more open minded. Though I don't like when he asks me what you doing next weekend? watching Charlton lose? Berk, we draw matches now.
    yeah i've got a mate who's reasonable and open minded about football and generally a really good guy, but i remember him telling me once "you have no idea how hard it is being an arsenal fan". Fucking lemon.
  • Arsenal are no longer a football club they are a business reporting to shareholders. It is only the fans that want to win things. Winning silverware is not a priority, profit and dividends for the shareholders are.

The shareholders must be delighted with AW as he never spends what he is given and still turns out top four finishes for Champions League profit/football.

If I were an Arsenal shareholder I would give him a 10 year contract and sit back and watch the dividends roll in.

Football/Trophies over Profit/Dividends................no contest and sadly it is the fans that miss out.

• Arsenal can focus on the league now. This will be their year, definitely.
  • Arsenal fan TV after a defeat is always a must watch. However i can see why they're annoyed given they pay the most expensive prices in the world and what they were promised years ago when they left Highbury, however they can't seriously expect other clubs to have any sympathy. Must be a complete disaster finishing top 4 every year, playing in Europe and winning the odd domestic cup now and then.