Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I wrong to feel

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got married in Brasil.
  • Options

Gutted

On Tuesday i head out to Antigua for a very good friends way over due wedding can only get a gap in my schedule for a week and it's taken a lot of prep abd planning to be able to get away during our busy time

A month ago one of the jobs I have been looking forward to all year got pulled forward to the same week

Its a party ibiza where the dixon bros from kiss will be doing their thing with a phone company in and around a pool,

We have collected the marketing equipment it's a fantastic show stopper, taken a hell of s lot of effort and cash to work out how it's gonna get there by Thursday when it can't leave until tomorrow afternoon and has to travel by road with a designated team

I love my family I can't wait to kick back with them

I can't wait to have the honour of being there when my longstanding pal gets married finally after 22 yrs with his lady and we have been friends since before that date

But kisstory in ibiza AAA pass for the weekend fuck it's gutted me

My birthday booze up Saturday therefor you are forbidden to go and your required in the pub for a 24 hour session.
  • Options
    I was at a hugely significant wedding yesterday, and Tuesday of next week it will be a funeral.
    My only observation is about the significance of people coming together who have a bond of family friendship and love. This is a big motivator, for example yesterday at the wedding of 100 guests there were people who had come from Zimbabwe, China, Finland, Israel, America, Canada, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Palestine, Australia and Scotland...quite astonishing really, let alone all parts of England. It was like the United Nations all pitched up at Asia House, New Cavendish Street.
    One guest, assuming the wedding would be on the Saturday, had flown in from Rome (at extra weekend rate cost!) and arrived a day early. He sat in the room when a completely different wedding began happening around him, before it dawned on him he didn't know any of the people! The man has a fecking PhD too!
  • Options

Gutted

On Tuesday i head out to Antigua for a very good friends way over due wedding can only get a gap in my schedule for a week and it's taken a lot of prep abd planning to be able to get away during our busy time

A month ago one of the jobs I have been looking forward to all year got pulled forward to the same week

Its a party ibiza where the dixon bros from kiss will be doing their thing with a phone company in and around a pool,

We have collected the marketing equipment it's a fantastic show stopper, taken a hell of s lot of effort and cash to work out how it's gonna get there by Thursday when it can't leave until tomorrow afternoon and has to travel by road with a designated team

I love my family I can't wait to kick back with them

I can't wait to have the honour of being there when my longstanding pal gets married finally after 22 yrs with his lady and we have been friends since before that date

But kisstory in ibiza AAA pass for the weekend fuck it's gutted me

My birthday booze up Saturday therefor you are forbidden to go and your required in the pub for a 24 hour session.
    Now your just adding to how gutted i am
  • Options

I got married in Brasil.

Way your performing your be getting divorced in England.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

I got married in Brasil.

Ooops! Bloody coke eh?
  • Options
    Promise to take wife and kids to his next wedding and shlep off to Ibiza.