Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I wrong to feel

Gutted

On Tuesday i head out to Antigua for a very good friends way over due wedding can only get a gap in my schedule for a week and it's taken a lot of prep abd planning to be able to get away during our busy time

A month ago one of the jobs I have been looking forward to all year got pulled forward to the same week

Its a party ibiza where the dixon bros from kiss will be doing their thing with a phone company in and around a pool,

We have collected the marketing equipment it's a fantastic show stopper, taken a hell of s lot of effort and cash to work out how it's gonna get there by Thursday when it can't leave until tomorrow afternoon and has to travel by road with a designated team

I love my family I can't wait to kick back with them

I can't wait to have the honour of being there when my longstanding pal gets married finally after 22 yrs with his lady and we have been friends since before that date

But kisstory in ibiza AAA pass for the weekend fuck it's gutted me

Comments

• Options
    All the time
  • Options
    Ha ha you said it, shut up and havin a crackin holiday, you deserve it.
  • Options
    Mate I will but I know the two fellas I sent will have an amazing weekend and I am going to be paying them to do it

Plus that kisstory lot are top boys and girls to hang out with
  • Options
    Can't you do both private Jet?
  • Options

Yeah week in Antigua my heart bleeds mate

That's why I don't understand why I feel gutted I ain't going ibiza

I shouldn't even be giving it a second thought but I am gutted the date changed
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Can't you do both private Jet?

That's got to be the ultimate aim in life a jet set lifestyle

Its a euro millions dream only unfortunately
  • Options
    Charlton life whip round
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Charlton life whip round

The next CLIT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck em off and go to Ibiza, she'll get over it and you'll be on your own to get c*****d every night.
  • Options

Fuck em off and go to Ibiza, she'll get over it and you'll be on your own to get c*****d every night.

Like Barnsey said mate too old for it in reality
  • Options

Yeah, I was joking! Although Barnsey was an old man at 21.
  • Options
    Lol

Don't envy their drive to ibiza but can you imagine getting paid to party in ibiza for two days then come home
  • Options

I've read that thread intro 8 times and I still don't have a clue what's going on

If you think that's hard to comprehend just wait 'til NLA reports back after his trip.
  • Options

Lol

Don't envy their drive to ibiza but can you imagine getting paid to party in ibiza for two days then come home

It's the drive back that I wouldn't envy.
  • Options
    First world problems are so vexing.
  • Options

Lol

It's the drive back that I wouldn't envy.
    Get a good kip on the ferry back to barca then three days to get home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never too old!

I don't know how old you are but regardless of that, I hate the words "you're too old!" Never ever ever let age get in the way of fun especially where Ibiza is concerned!

However, it is a given that the wife and kids are going to stop a lot of fun happening and this dilemma is a no brainier. A week in Antigua isn't a bad silver lining though.....

Ibiza next year?
  • Options
    HandG said:

Never too old!

I don't know how old you are but regardless of that, I hate the words "you're too old!" Never ever ever let age get in the way of fun especially where Ibiza is concerned!

However, it is a given that the wife and kids are going to stop a lot of fun happening and this dilemma is a no brainier. A week in Antigua isn't a bad silver lining though.....

Ibiza next year?
    I have said today never again am I going away in event season, Jan to end of March is gonna have to be our summer

School can fine the shit out of me we are getting our holidays in then

• Options
    edited August 2016
    What kind of idiot decides to get married so far away? Costs family and friends a fortune to get there.

On top of that it won't be all that. Bound to rain in the Caribbean this time of year anyway. (Even if there's not a hurricane.)
    Last time I was in Antigua, there was a beach wedding at the hotel. Vicar bloke was late pitching up. Bride couldn't stand upright on the sand in her heels. And some old dear with a plastic carrier bag and a beach seller insisted on photobombing the album shots. The groom also got tanked on rum and spent his wedding night throwing up. Total disaster.

Go to Ibiza. Teach the inconsiderate bastard a lesson.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

What kind of idiot decides to get married so far away? Costs family and friends a fortune to get there.

On top of that it won't be all that. Bound to rain in the Caribbean this time of year anyway. (Even if there's not a hurricane.)
    Last time I was in Antigua, there was a beach wedding at the hotel. Vicar bloke was late pitching up. Bride couldn't stand upright on the sand in her heels. And some old dear with a plastic carrier bag and a beach seller insisted on photobombing the album shots. The groom also got tanked on rum and spent his wedding night throwing up. Total disaster.

Was that your wedding?
  • Options

cafcfan said:

Was that your wedding?
    No.

That was in Hornchurch. At this gaff,news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/4870518.stm which is quite funny if it didn't affect you personally.

Honeymoon was in Cornwall. I had a tooth abscess.
  • Options
    You policemen must get paid a lot ;0)
  • Options
    Antigua @NLA ... family too important and they have been the ones supporting whilst you built the business
  • Options
    Am I wrong to...

...not give a toss what you do?
  • Options

Am I wrong to...

...not give a toss what you do?

No your not wrong at all but seeing as you read it and commented I thank you for your valuable input