Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's cobblers match thread 13/8/16

Comments

• vff said:

There is wide disbelief on Twitter about the official attendance of 11,000

Does this figure include the number of freebe tickets and season ticket holders. It would be interesting to know the amount of people actually attending.

It's always the number of tickets issued including freebies, comps, non attending season ticket holders. Will never know the actual attendance.
  • rudd takes gk.....novak....bota...solly.....bota...solly.....jj....fox.....attacks....wins a throw....lookie into the box....shoots...keeper has two goes at stopping it...and clears long......they pile forward....a shot comes in.....solly blocks for a corner
  • edited August 2016
    With the way things are now, surely it would be logical that the number of ST-holder absentees would be a lower figure than usual in the past?
  • corner taken....into rudd.....bota attacks.....and wins a corner
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I'm not there - figure from CAFC official on twitter.

Blimey if you're not there that says it all for me, fair play to you.
    Won't be going this year as things stand
    That must have been a really heart wrenching decision for you because IIRC it was quality time with your Dad?
    It is but unfortunately Dad is now in a care home having had a stroke in March.
  • edited August 2016

With the way things are now, surely it would be logical that the number of ST-holder absentees would be a lower figure than usual in the past?

Agreed but some will be on their holidays and for others September is the start of their season.
  • corner taken....in it comes.....solly now.....lookie....crofts...crosses....jp jumps....our throw....taken...fox...solly into the box....they clear...kons.....ajose.....bota.....3 mins added time.....fox....crosses..cleared.....jj.....fox....novak..ajose cleared again
  • ajose has it againn.....they block and clear.....solly wins it...bota...attacks.....crofts....bota.....lookie....attacks...taken down...2 yds outside box
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

That must have been a really heart wrenching decision for you because IIRC it was quality time with your Dad?
    Wish u all the strength in the world football is insignificant when you think about the real world
    Thanks NLA - he is still interested in Charlton though and always asks how they are doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• As my Dad always said "draw at home and lose away and Charlton will be fine". Or, was it win at home and draw away?
  • fk taken.....by lookie....in it comes.....shot is saved....corner
  • FT 1-1
  • lookie takes the corner.....they clear...crofts....jj.....they clear for a throw.....taken.....bota....FT 1-1
  • edited August 2016

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Very sorry to hear that :disappointed:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Wish u all the strength in the world football is insignificant when you think about the real world
    Thanks NLA - he is still interested in Charlton though and always asks how they are doing.
    Don't tell him or he'll have another stroke!
  • Or, the North Upper singing "Staying up, staying up" yet?
  • Stig said:

What a tremendous day. It's been a long time since we weren't in a relegation zone:

Screenshot 2016-08-13 16.52.38

Not over yet
  • Stig said:

What a tremendous day. It's been a long time since we weren't in a relegation zone:

Quick - end the season now!
  • Sponsored links:

• whoopee a point
  • Stig said:

Not over yet
    Got to enjoy these moments when we can :wink:
  • Wow we haven't lost - KM must be so proud of the great job she is doing!
  • How did Magennis play?
  • edited August 2016
    Match stats say this should have been a win.

Home TeamCharltonAway TeamNorthampton

Possession
    Home61%
    Away39%

Shots
    Home17
    Away7

Shots on Target
    Home6
    Away3

Corners
    Home7
    Away4

Fouls
    Home8
    Away10
  • Thanks RM. At least it's a point!
  • FT stats....addicks first-:
    possession................61% - 39%
    shots on.................... 6 - 3
    shots off.................... 11 - 4
    corners...................... 7 - 4

GOALS......................... 1 - 1
  • Hope that means you will carry on with the commentary Red
  • Progress. This is getting rather exciting.
  • Sounded a promising second half. Something to build on. Should have won.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!