Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    3-2 RCC
  • Options
    It's gone mad!
  • Options
    Regan Charles-cooooooooook

Lovely curled effort top corner
  • Options
    We are all over them!
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

0-2 down

Ter Horst for the second so pleased for him.

Sign him up Jason.

Time to bring Reeco Hackett-Fairchild on to save the game.

Isn't he already on!?
    Oops - my mistake. Its all the double-barrelled names. Now on though.
  • Options
    Wednesday beat the scum 2-1 in the other semi final this evening,.
  • Options
    3 all right at the death
  • Options
    Boo
  • Options
    Pelanties!
  • Options
    Pens it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was that? The camerawork I mean.
  • Options
    Come on keeps! So close to the first two.
  • Options
    Mitov is not trying to save these pens. He's waiting until he knows which way the ball is going then going that way.

It means you're always close but you never save any.

You have to pick one way and dive fully committed that way.
  • Options
    What's the pens score so far?
  • Options

Mitov is not trying to save these pens. He's waiting until he knows which way the ball is going then going that way.

It means you're always close but you never save any.

You have to pick one way and dive fully committed that way.

I was thinking the same. Looks slow of the mark.
  • Options
    Thanks, Uboat.

• Options
    Tough on the boys. Didn't see the whole game but gutting to be so close.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Entertianing game - we looked the better team but a bit dodgy defensively. They couldn't handle us offensively but we made quite a few wrong decisions in front of goal. If you asked me what team I thought had the best players, I'd say it was us. That is probably the most important thing. Thought it was a very poor decision to call a foul on Ahearne Grant just before he scored which would have made it 4-2. He was just stronger than the defender.
  • Options
    Great game, absolutely gutted as we played well. We suffered from not marking in the box. Very good penalties from Hull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I left at the end of normal time, that's how much of a dickhead i am. (I had a reason)
  • Options
    Incidentally Mitov made some marvellous saves.
  • Options
    Watched all but first 20 mins on Facebook & I'm sitting here with tears pouring down my cheeks ( silly old c*w!)

These lads were magnificent.

100% heart, 100% effort, 100% Charlton.

Jason Euell will be SO proud of them all....couldn't ask for any more from any of them.

Neither team deserved to lose what was a fantastic game of football - I'd go as far as saying the best display of skill, guts & sheer determination seen at The Valley all season.

Such a shame there wasn't more of a turn out from the Addicks' faithful to see it but I sincerely hope that any interested potential investors were there to witness just what our great club is capable of.

If they were, I'd expect to see a SOLD sign outside the ground tomorrow.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Their 9 looks very strong and has a lovely touch. Think he'll go far

He's played for the first team
  • Options
    Their 9 played all over I believe, including for Burgess Hill Town.
  • Options
    Revised my opinion of Mitov. Good saves but should have come for the 3rd. RCC seemed to make us stronger. Perhaps Barnes not as ready as I thought he was, but decent from KAG, Djiksteel and Lapslie. Edwards getting up to speed.
  • Options
    Who was our number 4? I only saw part of the game but he seemed to have a good touch and looked very confident under pressure.
  • Options

Who was our number 4? I only saw part of the game but he seemed to have a good touch and looked very confident under pressure.

Djiksteel
  • Options

Dijksteel

Very good performance from him
  • Options

Dijksteel - he is a class above the rest