Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Blimey, that sounded more or less like one-way traffic.

Hit the woodwork 3 times, missed a hatful of chances. 

The young un are learning well
  • Options
    I guess the Carvalho is Reuben Carvalho a young winger with Enfield Borough.
  • Options
    Bailey said:
    Is Carvalho the Forest forward ?
    Signed by Forest for 13m two years ago and still has 3 years left on his contract. I doubt it was him.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQw9FrYEJ7g
  • Options
    He follows a lot of the U23 players on instagram so must be him
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQw9FrYEJ7g
    Dear god that commentary, I assume this is Sunday League as he's torn through that Grange Park side. Clearly a decent player but how does he convert into professional football?

Got to be worth a cheeky cheap contract. 
  • Options

Charlton U23s: Harness, Barton, Ness, Mingi, Vega, Vennings, Powell (Henry 62), Dempsey, Carvalho (t) (Clayden 62)Davison, Ghandour (Afrane-kesey 83).

Subs (not used): Osaghae, Taylor (t).

Names the trailists are Carvalho who may well be the Enfield player and Taylor.

I assume this is the ex-Wimbledon striker

• Options
    It was a Harry Taylor. Possibly ex Barnet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was told Harry Taylor but the Barnet player seems too well established to be on trial.

I'm guessing the Sittingbourne Spanner
  • Options
    I was told Harry Taylor but the Barnet player seems too well established to be on trial.

I'm guessing the Sittingbourne Spanner
    Yeah I was just being lazy after finding the first Harry Taylor :-:smile:
  • Options
    Colchester United have had a good and respected set up under first team level for several years now. Always well coached and well prepared and their players are encouraged on properly.
  • Options
    Another new trialist to research today...

• Options
    Stanley Asomugha. 19 year old right winger/forward, formerly of West Brom.
  • Options
    U23 players missing from today's squad and therefore presumed to be involved on Wednesday night.

Josh Davison
    Jay Mingi
    Luca Vega
    James Vennings (on the bench yesterday)
    Albie Morgan (not playing after being left out of yesterday's squad)
  • Options
    Is Ohdo (?spelling) still about? He played in the FA Cup tie against WBA last season. Not seen his name this season yet.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Is Ohdo (?spelling) still about? He played in the FA Cup tie against WBA last season. Not seen his name this season yet.
    He was released in July.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    He was released in July.
    Shame, I thought he was a decent little player. Very little though... 
  • Options
    Stanley Asomugha. 19 year old right winger/forward, formerly of West Brom.
    Looks a bit like Leko from the limited clips I have seen of him.  Quite big and strong and looks pretty fast too.  Need to see more of him but what I have seen he may need to work on his first touch.
  • Options
    U23 players missing from today's squad and therefore presumed to be involved on Wednesday night.

Josh Davison
    Jay Mingi
    Luca Vega
    James Vennings (on the bench yesterday)
    Albie Morgan (not playing after being left out of yesterday's squad)
    Aaron Henry came off the bench last week but isn't in the squad today
  • Options
    I hope the likes of Mingi and Vega get to play the remaining Cup games against Brighton and Orient now the embargo has been sorted out. 
  • Options
    Who is Taylor (t)?

It couldn't be Bows ex Newcastle team mate Steven could it? 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Who is Taylor (t)?

there was a Taylor (t) on the bench last game, a Harry Taylor apparently so probably him.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Who is Taylor (t)?

Assuming it's the same Taylor as last week it's Harry Taylor, possibly a striker from Sittingbourne although there is defender of the same name at Barnet
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Who is Taylor (t)?

Assuming it's the same Taylor as last week it's Harry Taylor, possibly a striker from Sittingbourne although there is defender of the same name at Barnet
    Wearing No 6 so more likely to be a central defender rather than a striker
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Who is Taylor (t)?

Which is why I am speculating about Steven. It is @Redhenry's speculation on the transfer thread which has made me curious. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Who is Taylor (t)?

Matt Taylor coming out of retirement ;)