Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Card Protest

2»

Comments

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

They have said that while they won't try and disrupt games in August they will protest.

I do hope this is something a bit more brutal than someone dressing up as a camel singing cliff Richard.
    No idea but ball is in your court.

Be the protest you want to see, don't wait for others.
    I'm not going. That will be my protest.
    Fair enough but don't complain if the protest is a guy dressed up as a camel singing Cliff Richard.
    I seem to recall you also ridiculing this at the derby game. Which protests are you organising/endorsing?
    I don't recall ridiculing a protest.

I initiated the black and white scarves, the black and white banners and helped organised the first Belgium trip.

I held the banner I'd had a made up behind the coffin, gave out leaflets, helped organise the sit down protests and other stuff I'm not going to mention on here but enough people have seen the photos from the Burnley game to know what I mean.

Many others have done the same and in many cases much much more. I'm not boasting but since you asked what I'd done.

I support any legal and decent protests against the regime.
    You have no need to justify your contributions to the protest so far mate! Those who matter know how much of a massive part you have been making all the protests happen.

Needs to improve on his speed of leaflet distribution though :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

They have said that while they won't try and disrupt games in August they will protest.

I do hope this is something a bit more brutal than someone dressing up as a camel singing cliff Richard.

Fair enough but don't complain if the protest is a guy dressed up as a camel singing Cliff Richard.
    I seem to recall you also ridiculing this at the derby game. Which protests are you organising/endorsing?

I initiated the black and white scarves, the black and white banners and helped organised the first Belgium trip.

I held the banner I'd had a made up behind the coffin, gave out leaflets, helped organise the sit down protests and other stuff I'm not going to mention on here but enough people have seen the photos from the Burnley game to know what I mean.

Many others have done the same and in many cases much much more. I'm not boasting but since you asked what I'd done.

You have no need to justify your contributions to the protest so far mate! Those who matter know how much of a massive part you have been making all the protests happen.

Needs to improve on his speed of leaflet distribution though :wink: .
    True : - )
  • Only my opinion but would it be an idea to show people outside the club how good a support we could be by turning up Saturday and supporting the team 100% during the game and then the next home Sat game not turning up to show the regime how things are going to be without our support , this would also give a message to any future investors to what could be with the right owners
  • Actually it doesn't have to be nasty, but just puerile a waste of time opening them and obviously just sent to cause them hard work.

They would have to open everyone because there would be normal post tied up in it, if they simply stopped opening them they could miss something important, we win either way.

In that case I suggest using Eggplant Mail.
  • Only my opinion but would it be an idea to show people outside the club how good a support we could be by turning up Saturday and supporting the team 100% during the game and then the next home Sat game not turning up to show the regime how things are going to be without our support , this would also give a message to any future investors to what could be with the right owners

Trouble is that if you're boycotting the first part won't work.
  • Then don't boycott the first game as if you do the regime will only say that being relegated has meant that only the core loyal support has remained and therefore any boycotting will be a pointless excercise
  • Sponsored links:

• drewman said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

I think there have been many an individual who have 'done' their bit over the past season re the protests, and they are all to be commended - its now time for the 'sayers' to stand up and add their weight to this - no good sitting around on your keyboards asking when are other people going to do their protesting for them - get up and do something - join the protests, shout at them behind the West Stand,go to Belgium, do something - dont just sit there and moan at the people who are doing something. Get out there and make a difference - i'm not Lord Kitchener, but we need you - right now.
    Some people find the best way to protest is talk shit on this forum and take the piss out of others failures at trying.

No ifs or butts!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

I think there have been many an individual who have 'done' their bit over the past season re the protests, and they are all to be commended - its now time for the 'sayers' to stand up and add their weight to this - no good sitting around on your keyboards asking when are other people going to do their protesting for them - get up and do something - join the protests, shout at them behind the West Stand,go to Belgium, do something - dont just sit there and moan at the people who are doing something. Get out there and make a difference - i'm not Lord Kitchener, but we need you - right now.
    Some people find the best way to protest is talk shit on this forum and take the piss out of others failures at trying.

No ifs or butts!
    Do you mean like the bloke who was going on about a pitch invasion and didnt
  • Then don't boycott the first game as if you do the regime will only say that being relegated has meant that only the core loyal support has remained and therefore any boycotting will be a pointless excercise

I came to home games last year, protested and either went home or hung around to protest after games.
    The thing is as time goes on I have less and less enthusiasm for this. I want to spend my leisure time at leisure. I want to be watching football, amongst other things, and have seen there are other things I can be doing.
    It doesn't include silly ideas like this. There aren't hordes of people who'll turn up who aren't already going. If you announce this as an "official" protest it'll fail. It's down to those who intend to go and a few boycotters who have more stamina for this than I have.
    I'll come to a few protests but not as many as last year.
  • clb74 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

No ifs or butts!
    Do you mean like the bloke who was going on about a pitch invasion and didnt
    Yeah that's him ;)