Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Card Protest

Does anyone know if Card are recommencing the home protests next Saturday?

Comments

• Yes

They have said that while they won't try and disrupt games in August they will protest.
  • Yes

They have said that while they won't try and disrupt games in August they will protest.

I do hope this is something a bit more brutal than someone dressing up as a camel singing cliff Richard.
  • edited August 2016
    drewman said:

Yes

I do hope this is something a bit more brutal than someone dressing up as a camel singing cliff Richard.
    A camel singing Cliff Richard? No wonder they've got the hump.
  • drewman said:

Yes

What do you suggest?
  • "we shall over come, we shall over come, we shall over come one day. Cos deep in my heart, I do believe, that we shall over come one day".
  • Or.....give a little whistle.....
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:

How about mixing it up a bit. A bloke dressed as a zebra singing Rick Astley.

I like it, strikes a chord with the Black and White theme, so long as he doesn't start horsing about.
  • I'd prefer a guy dressed up as a llama singing Tom Jones.
  • Scoham said:

I'd prefer a guy dressed up as a llama singing Tom Jones.

Brings the question 'why why why'
  • The Beatles. As the four horsemen of the apocalypse, please @Leeds_Addick
  • Chizz said:

The Beatles. As the four horsemen of the apocalypse, please @Leeds_Addick

Musicians please, not insects.

(I'm not an artist)
  • Chizz said:

The Beatles. As the four horsemen of the apocalypse, please @Leeds_Addick

Musicians please, not insects.

(I'm not an artist)
    I never had you down as a teetotaller, well I never :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    Today sounded pony. If it continues I think you should crank up the protests to a point which they cant handle.
  • edited August 2016
    Take the protests to Belgium in his backyard thats the only way he will take note .Not just a few over to you Card
  • Actually it doesn't have to be nasty, but just puerile a waste of time opening them and obviously just sent to cause them hard work.

They would have to open everyone because there would be normal post tied up in it, if they simply stopped opening them they could miss something important, we win either way.
  • Scoham said:

I'd prefer a guy dressed up as a llama singing Tom Jones.

Why, why, why a llama?
    What were you thinking BA a Pussycat maybe? :wink: .
  • If everyone all 7000 card supporters sent a letter in a sealed envelope fao Katrein saying just GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, or as many as envelopes and stamps could afford, we all posted them on the same day. How much of a nuisance would that cause?

wouldn't it be better with no stamp?
  • If everyone all 7000 card supporters sent a letter in a sealed envelope fao Katrein saying just GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, or as many as envelopes and stamps could afford, we all posted them on the same day. How much of a nuisance would that cause?

wouldn't it be better with no stamp?
    No because it will only nuisance the post office not the club.
  • drewman said:

drewman said:

Yes

No idea but ball is in your court.

Be the protest you want to see, don't wait for others.
    I'm not going. That will be my protest.
    Fair enough but don't complain if the protest is a guy dressed up as a camel singing Cliff Richard.
    I seem to recall you also ridiculing this at the derby game. Which protests are you organising/endorsing?