Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Does it seem strange that these people have not been named?
  • No doesn't seem strange. Pleased that firm action is being taken. Although....very hard to enforce.
  • I would imagine that the club will look for ways to extend banning orders to any overt form of protest whenever they can.

It will be a war this year. How the fuck has it come to this.
  • We have anti social owners. What do they expect?
  • Chizz said:

Does it seem strange that these people have not been named?

Happy they have not been named.

I was at Welling (There's a thread about the incidents).

If it's the people on the pitch then that's really silly. If it's for smoke bombs then it is deserved.
  • So two people banned following pitch invasion at the Burnley game.

Would that'll be Ivor Whippet and Norman Flatcap?
  • I call bollocks on this! I think its a threat for the future.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can just see the bloke on the Bury turnstile checking everyone's name as they go in.
  • The away safety officer's? Meire's Bodyguards?
  • Wasn't there, but from the Welling thread it sounds pretty justified. And if you pitch invade during a game at The Valley you know what you're getting.
  • edited August 2016
    a lot on here were moaning about there behaviour... so no surpise they got banned.
  • WSS said:

3 years for going on the pitch at Welling? Seriously?

Why should it matter if it's Welling or Wembley? Going on the pitch is an offence that has a banning order as a punishment, no ifs, no buts.
  • I reckon this was all instigated by altrinchamaddick.
  • Can just see the bloke on the Bury turnstile checking everyone's name as they go in.

Has anyone seen Bryan of Nazareth ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can the club enforce bans on fans attending away games?
  • Is it possible they weren't named because they're minors? That's common practice here, you cannot name minors in any sort of press incident. From what I remember hearing, it sounded like those up to mischief at Welling were of the yoot variety.
  • BUY SOME PLAYERS FFS

Some might almost be encouraged to come on the pitch if we don't sign any players this week!!

The club has become a joke and as stated above, these actions might well be to continue to antagonise the fans. Why they would even want to remain in place, under such intense hatred is difficult to understand, especially given the interest to buy the club from at least 2 alleged sources.

Please sell up.
  • Just means ever lower attendances.
  • No doesn't seem strange. Pleased that firm action is being taken. Although....very hard to enforce.

You're a joke
  • Probably can't name them because of their age.
  • Swisdom said:

Probably can't name them because of their age.

That viewpoint was SO 11 minutes ago ;)