Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim Davidson on boycotting...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not a fan but credit where it's due.
  • Options
    What FB post did he comment on as I cant see it?
  • Options
    Has he come off Twitter ?
  • Options
    We are not renewing our season tickets, but I have just purchased two tickets for the first home game. If you do that you will see the pathetic number of tickets that have been sold so far. When is that Belgian fruitcake going to understand that he has no future here ? Keep up the pressure guys.
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

JD,s mum used to live near Brisett road I was lead to believe. The first 2 years at Thomas Tallis school was at Brisett road.

Holburne Road.
  • Options
    RD don't care !!! FFS it's a cult formed of his fucking ego !!!!!!!! With a touch of Blade Runner thrown in to replace all the older fans with " locals"
  • Options

RD don't care !!! FFS it's a cult formed of his fucking ego !!!!!!!! With a touch of Blade Runner thrown in to replace all the older fans with " locals"

Never seen you so angry, Gooner.
  • Options
    i will find you
  • Options

i will find you

I started humming fire starter to myself just then :wink: .
  • Options

i will find you

I will replace you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

jdsd42 said:

bobmunro said:

family freind reckons he was a millwall fan up until we got into the prem then he started going down there for the free hospitality etc, dont know if theres any truth in it, i know hes from kidbrooke. met him outside the stadium last year, very pleasant, told him i was going to see his old mate jimmy jones a couple of weeks after then he joined in with the chants got a few photos with fans then in one of the chants after we was shouting we want them out, he chanted well get rid of isis why were at it, which raised a few chuckles.

I used to drink with Jim in the Antigallican in the 70's - and he was Charlton then.
    He went to my school. He's Charlton.

St Austins those were the days ..
    My old man went there.
    We've got more important things to worry about than a 'What school did you go to' thread!!

(Woolwich Poly!)
    Like who we are not buying ...Bryan Kinsey was my footy coach ...arrrrr those were the days

• Options
    Nice one Jim.