Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charles-Cook

2»

Comments

• Kennedy told me they played Loughborough on Twitter. Our U21s have been at a training camp in Loughborough Uni so assume they played the uni which is usually a good standard of sport.

Kennedy is a really good player, but very raw. He was brought in way too early last season (no fault of his own) and I think it knocked his confidence. Towards the end of the season he started to pick his game back up and became the player that I saw before he made his debut vs Peterborough.

He could probably get a gig at a Dagenham and Redbridge typed level (high conference, low L2) but I think he's better off starting the season with the U21s and going out on loan in a few months time.
  • edited August 2016

Kennedy told me they played Loughborough on Twitter. Our U21s have been at a training camp in Loughborough Uni so assume they played the uni which is usually a good standard of sport.

Kennedy is a really good player, but very raw. He was brought in way too early last season (no fault of his own) and I think it knocked his confidence. Towards the end of the season he started to pick his game back up and became the player that I saw before he made his debut vs Peterborough.

He could probably get a gig at a Dagenham and Redbridge typed level (high conference, low L2) but I think he's better off starting the season with the U21s and going out on loan in a few months time.

Sadly he wont be able to... Can go out on loan by the end of August or in January now.

Its players like Kennedy that have really been fucked over by the new loan rules simply because the likes of Chelsea etc. want to farm up all the talent and use the loan market to their advantage