Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charles-Cook

Anyone know anything about this fella? Has he played a part in pre season?

Comments

• Injured.
  • Injured.
  • Think he might be injured
  • You must be injured to sign for us, and have a history of problems.
  • Tom said:

Injured.

Although expected to pass his medical at Villacourt Rovers (season long loan).
    Now we're talking my old club.....
  • Rob7Lee said:

Tom said:

Injured.

And my old one.
  • 83/84 league winners.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob7Lee said:

Tom said:

Injured.

And my old one.
    And me. I've got a club bag somewhere in the loft. It's about 30 years old now.
  • What is his injury?
  • Essex_Al said:

Regan ‏@R_charlescook · 40m40 minutes ago

Good to get my first 45mins of pre season and grab a goal

No idea who they played tonight but they won 4-2 and Mikhail Kennedy got a hat trick

Good for him. I actually just tweeted at him asking what was wrong. Would like to see him get a run out in at least the cups.
  • Essex_Al said:

No idea who they played tonight but they won 4-2 and Mikhail Kennedy got a hat trick

Mikhail always seems to score!!! From what I have seen he lacks in all round game but having that habit of being in the right place at the right time is real good habit to have. He scored and won a penalty on what I believe was his full debut against Peterborough. Could he be our very own Freddie Lumberg? Or for more realistic purposes the Next Scott Wagstaff?
  • Essex_Al said:

Mikhail always seems to score!!! From what I have seen he lacks in all round game but having that habit of being in the right place at the right time is real good habit to have. He scored and won a penalty on what I believe was his full debut against Peterborough. Could he be our very own Freddie Lumberg? Or for more realistic purposes the Next Scott Wagstaff?
    Will he be our Wagstaff or green
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

Ask Henry....
  • Essex_Al said:

What's his house like?
  • Rob7Lee said:

It was the youngsters playing the 1st team I suspect.........

The youngsters ARE the first team.
  • Kennedy seemed decent enough when he broke through, I always thought he was a striker so I was surprised to see him play right midfield for the first team. Seemed to have slipped back a bit though, probably rushed through too soon, like many of our youngsters
  • Not quire ready for the first team but definitely one of our best younger players. From what I have seen.
  • Redhenry said:

Not quire ready for the first team but definitely one of our best younger players. From what I have seen.

So he's almost a twentieth of a ream then? :wink:
  • Is he injured ?
  • Kennedy looked a class above at Bromley last year if he's the fella I'm thinking of
  • Rob7Lee said:

Tom said:

Injured.

And my old one.

And mine... 1985-1988 before a controversial move to Thamesmead Town...