Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Ipswich | Tue 26 July | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• markmc68 said:

Is anybody actually attending this match ?

The 31 year man (my uncle) continues his feeble attempt to go to every single game for 31 years in a row. He started last season, however missed Blackburn and Leeds away, and Birmingham at home. Hardly every single game

He keeps harping on about all the pre season friendlies he's doing as if it's a badge of honour, yet he's already talking of having to miss Bolton at home.

He's a weak man
  • MrLargo said:

Just put £40 on ipswich to win tonight on SkyBet.. Returns £86... Easy money surely?

shine166 said:

Just got 5/1 for Ipswich to win both halves

Good work, that looks incredibly generous to me.

Stuck it in a double, had to be worth £5

• dickplumb said:

The team for tonight.

Phillips
    Solly, Konsa, Johnson, Fox
    Harriott, Jackson, Crofts, Holmes,
    Lookman, Ajose

Subs. Mitov, Holmes- Dennis,Thomas, Ba, Hanlon, Ahearne- Grant, Foley

Not much doubt we will run away with the title with this exciting, young and dynamic team.
  • 3-0 to Ipswich, Mick McCarthy always beats us and we suck.
  • That centre of midfield is fecking embarrassing. A one legged and blindfolded 100m dash would have more pace than that.
  • You know you have had a shit pre season, when your only purchase is new nets
  • I am going to support the team ⚽️
  • Sponsored links:

• kimbo said:

I am going to support the team ⚽️

which one?
  • That team looks like one we would put out for a meaningless Johnstone Paint game rather than possibly our first choice xi come August 6th.

• bellz2002 said:

That team looks like one we would put out for a meaningless Johnstone Paint game rather than possibly our first choice xi come August 6th.

I was thinking the same but in all honesty I would be disappointed with that line up in the JPT.
  • I have just received 2 separate emails confirming my booking reference for tickets tonight. I haven't actually purchased any, so not sure how this has made it to my emails!! If anyone is awaiting a booking confirmation for either the lower north or west stand, I may have your email..

No Tex? That team is horrendous
  • edited July 2016
    Buxton who got the best write ups of our loanees seems to have been jetissoned. At least we have a full bench.
  • Arguably a weaker team without Tex.
    Bet Rus is pleased.....
  • Can only mean Texeira is off.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016
    Tex has a knock... Was never going to play

Wonder why no Mitov and Beeney there instead though?

The subs bench is looking strong.
  • dickplumb said:

The team for tonight.

Phillips
    Solly, Konsa, Johnson, Fox
    Harriott, Jackson, Crofts, Holmes,
    Lookman, Ajose

Subs. Mitov, Holmes- Dennis,Thomas, Ba, Hanlon, Ahearne- Grant, Foley

I prefer your team dick
  • Guy in a Leicester tracksuit here - presumably a scout
  • Last time Ajose played, he scored a hat-trick, if he doesn't get another one tonight, we will know he is not good enough :smiley:
  • Tex has a knock... Was never going to play

Wonder why no Mitov and Beeney there instead though?

Mitov is probably off

The subs bench is looking strong.
    Yes it was reinforced over the summer due to weight of Russ.

• Good to see a new goalkeeper...
  • ross1 said:

Last time Ajose played, he scored a hat-trick, if he doesn't get another one tonight, we will know he is not good enough :smiley:

No he didnt... Played 60mins against Bromley
  • Said it on the match thread so excuse the repetition but that team tonight is unacceptable at this stage of pre season. What a car crash waiting to happen. I'm livid.
    They haven't got a friggin clue how to run a football club. Not a clue.