Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BERGDICH

2»

Comments

• Fuck him he's shite anyway
  • He's finally about to report for Training... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36816744
  • First game of last season Bergdich came on towards the end for his debut, nutmegged the fullback, had a couple of decent runs down the wing and a few nice touches. I thought we had a real player on our hands. The following Tuesday night he played in our league cup game and looked like a total turkey. I honestly wondered if it was the same guy.

Didnt he score against Dagenham in that Cup game?

• Didnt he score against Dagenham in that Cup game?

Yup. But then again so did Reza!

• If our esteemed club administration is as effective at player welfare and relations as it is with supporter relations, 'nuff said.
  • LenGlover said:

There are very few Charlton players with no redeeming features in my eyes but I'm afraid he is one.

Can't put my finger on why. For some reason I never took to him and worse than that actively disliked him which is not my style normally at all.

Might be something to do with the story of him allegedly battering his wife before he signed for us. Not the best foot to start off on
  • So is he actually still with us or has he gone?

Only his profile is still on the website - but then again so is Cousins's!
  • He has gone.
  • dickplumb said:

He has gone.

Do we know where?
  • Sponsored links:

• He hasn't gone to another club yet.
  • Ffs I only pre ordered the new kit with his name on the back on Friday. Waste of money.

Splitter! :wink:
  • They've got him delivering this summer's season tickets.

Wonder if he understands the sheepskin jacket and yellow van?
  • edited July 2016
    HandG said:

Cor, remember the days when the club employed people who identified potential players based on their characters as well as their levels of ability?

Katrien said at a Fans Forum that you don't know what you are going to get when you sign a new player (or words to that effect). Those days you mention are definitely long gone!
    Cor, remember the days when the senior people running the club had the slightest idea about how football actually works?

Those days are also long gone it seems! :-(
  • going gone or staying .. Bergdich at the very least has the one thing our squad is crying out for .. genuine pace .. AND whenever I've seen him he's been no worse than most and always puts in a determined performance .. IF he stays and plays, I just hope that the negative attention paid to 'scapegoat Johnson' will let Bergdich go about his business free from misplaced, unfounded abuse

• Thought he was awful most times I saw him play - given his supposed playing career I was surprised at how poor he was.
  • Thought he was awful most times I saw him play - given his supposed playing career I was surprised at how poor he was.

Agree, I thought he was pretty cack and on the odd occasion would do something that made you think 'maybe he's not that bad' - only to be let down, usually within 2-5mins.

No doubt he has pace, but I don't think he can do much else.
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoyed his long run down the left at Rotherham, and how he picked out Makienok on the edge of the box. Proper regime goal that.

• It seems obvious that Bergdich didn't really want to be here.

• Oggy Red said:

It seems obvious that Bergdich didn't really want to be here.

lol .. rarely selected and given dog's abuse when he was, little wonder

What's he going to do in the afternoon?
    Mate. Take a bow that cracked me up.
  • Oggy Red said:

He wasn't given dog's abuse though, was he? Even though he wasn't great he never really got enough of a run to ever really be picked out by the crowd. He hardly got the level of abuse Fox or Makienok got
  • Oggy Red said:

Lincs ....... ever wonder why he was rarely selected?

• Thought he was very variable.

If (big if) we'd been a Premiership of top Championship side with a large squad he'd have played a few games as sub and maybe a few cup games......got attuned to English football and would have been ok all of the time.

Like virtually all the RD signings he was pitched in to a club in turmoil, with predictable consequences.
  • Starting up front tomorrow.