Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

USA - The Deep South

13»

Comments

• I'm back. A fascinating experience. I only arrived here today so for me it feels like 5am - so I'll post a full account in a day or so; I need sleep now. The two cops I was with gave me their contact details and invited me back for another patrol in three weeks before I fly home...I'm not so sure about that!
  • edited July 2016
    Stan -"I'm from the South"
    Ollie -"The South of where?"
    Stan -"The South of London,"

Way Out West.
  • I'm back. A fascinating experience. I only arrived here today so for me it feels like 5am - so I'll post a full account in a day or so; I need sleep now. The two cops I was with gave me their contact details and invited me back for another patrol in three weeks before I fly home...I'm not so sure about that!

I'm all ears.
  • Always promised meself I'd go hunting bush pigs with knives down that way

You need to brush up on your seduction technique mate.
  • Oakster said:

off on a different kind of US road trip on Friday

Alberta - British Colombia - Idaho - Montana - Wyoming - Utah & then back. Lots of driving - great!!

Ending up in Salt Lake City & taking in Real Salt Lake vs Chicago Fire which is an MLS game, not roller derby.

Been to some great places in Idaho (Hell's Canyon, Craters of the Moon, Stanley, Hailey), Wyoming (Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson), and Utah (Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce, Zion, Capital Reef, Goblin Valley, Goosenecks, Muley Point, Mogi Dugway, SLC, Bonneville)...

Have a great trip!