Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Goodbye Reza. (signs for Heerenveen)

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Hat-trick for Reza today against PSV ❤️
  • Top scorer in the league this season
  • JaShea99 said:

Hat-trick for Reza today against PSV ❤️

And he still managed to lose !
  • edited April 2017
    Thats the Eredivisie for you... He can join Kuyt | Kezman | Jansson | Afonso Alves as other top goalscorers from that League who have well and truly flopped in England - In recent years Luis Suarez is the only one who's managed it.
  • He didn't have ability.
  • edited May 2017
    Kuyt - Liverpool 208 games 51 goals That's 0.245 goals per game. Not bad really for a winger.

Kezman - 25 games 4 goals - 0.16 Not good enough, too few games maybe?

Jansson - Same as Kezman but 24 games 2 goals. 0.083

Alves - M'Boro 42 games 10 goals Almost 1 in 4 again not too bad, especially for an average side. 0.238

Reza = 42 games 5 goals = 0.119

• Sponsored links:

• how good is the Dutch league though? Kuyt is 36 but scored a hat trick yesterday to win his side the league
  • Good enough for Reza to score over a third of his teams entire goal haul.

He will now play in the Europa League Play Offs and could be in the EL next season.

:heart: REZA :heart:

• p.s we'd still struggle in that league :wink:
  • Kuyt was a great player for Liverpool, a real work horse.

I love how Reza's shirt has loads of hearts on it! :heart:
  • how good is the Dutch league though? Kuyt is 36 but scored a hat trick yesterday to win his side the league

A lot better than what we've played in over the past 5 years
  • Kuyt was a great player for Liverpool, a real work horse.

I love how Reza's shirt has loads of hearts on it! :heart:

Look more like Kidneys than hearts.
  • edited May 2017
    colthe3rd said:

how good is the Dutch league though? Kuyt is 36 but scored a hat trick yesterday to win his side the league

We can comfortably say its better than the bottom half of the Championship & League One.
    Exactly. some are looking for any way to justify their opinion that Reza is shit. The guy clearly has some ability.
    Ability sure. But like Solly said, Reza didn't give a shit about Charlton.

I'll join in!

Ajax are in the Europa league final, must be a higher standard than we play.

:smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

not a great league at all. Many strikers over there have indeed scored goals and struggled when they come here. Ruud and Suarez were the only two top strikers I can remember coming over and doing here or even in any top European league. Kuyt was also a good player, albeit not a prolific goalscorer.
  • Reza played at the World Cup for goodness sake. He's a good player but not under this regime. Look at our team since RD has taken over. Which players have shone under this regime.
  • Rob62 said:

colthe3rd said:

how good is the Dutch league though? Kuyt is 36 but scored a hat trick yesterday to win his side the league

We can comfortably say its better than the bottom half of the Championship & League One.
    Exactly. some are looking for any way to justify their opinion that Reza is shit. The guy clearly has some ability.
    He tell you that?
  • Rob62 said:

colthe3rd said:

When I spoke to another squad player called Johnnie, I was told that Reza wanted to play, but was struggling with the physicality of the game and that avoiding injury before the World Cup was his priority.
  • Rob62 said:

colthe3rd said:

RD doesn't understand people's emotions. It doesn't appear to occur to him, that some players will be unhappy at being shunted around and if strongly encouraged to do so, they won't be giving their best.

not a great league at all. Many strikers over there have indeed scored goals and struggled when they come here. Ruud and Suarez were the only two top strikers I can remember coming over and doing here or even in any top European league. Kuyt was also a good player, albeit not a prolific goalscorer.
    Bony, Van Hooijdonk, Bergkamp?
  • edited May 2017

Brazilian Ronaldo and Zlatan were in the dutch league and did ok elsewhere you could say.

Bony had 1 good season, Van Hoojidonk didn't do much in the Prem did he? I thought he was only really that decent in the Champ/old Div 1. Bergkamp was a class act though, arguably one of the best technical gifted players of all time.

Brazilian Ronaldo and Zlatan were in the dutch league and did ok elsewhere you could say.
    completely forgot about those two. Point still valid that more struggle than do well when they have been banging them in Holland. Fairly obvious thing to say in fairness, it's like comparing players who have come up from the Champ and made the step up.

completely forgot about those two. Point still valid that more struggle than do well when they have been banging them in Holland. Fairly obvious thing to say in fairness, it's like comparing players who have come up from the Champ and made the step up.
    Romario, Kluivert, Van Persie, Hasselbaink, Huntelaar.

But yeah what strikers have done well anywhere else?