Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goodbye Reza. (signs for Heerenveen)

Comments

• Options

Anyone seen this?

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/reza-in-web-duchatelet-gebeurden-bizarre-dingen.htm

About his time here: "Really, there bizarre things happened. I was played by how the game at any given time. It had little to do with football. I'm not going to moan about, it was a beautiful experience. But it did not work out as I had hoped."

Someone that speaks the language might be about to translate it better than google. The "it had little to do with football" is interesting though.

Got a hattrick for Iran during the week, in a friendly against the might of Papua New Guinea!
  • Options
    Better or worse than Colchester do you think The Papua New Guinea side?
  • Options
    For anyone who celebrates a top scoring Striker joining from the Dutch League ever again!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_Eredivisie#Top_scorers
  • Options
    :heart: REZA :heart: REZA :heart: REZA :heart: REZA :heart: REZA :heart:
    Season/Club/Games/Goals
    16–17/Heerenveen/12/5

:heartbreak: CHARLTON :heartbreak:

Lookman 5 (3 league, 2 cup) (?games)
    Jackson 4 (3 league, 1 cup) (?games)
    Holmes 3 (League) (14 games)
    Ajose 3 (League) (11 games)
    Magennis 3 (League) (14 games)

• Options
    I'd imagine Reza didn't get much game time due to wages and appearance fees, much like Teixeira. We kept getting told he was injured but I doubt it
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I'd imagine Reza didn't get much game time due to wages and appearance fees, much like Teixeira. We kept getting told he was injured but I doubt it

That interview pretty much confirms this
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Another one. Reza Ghoochannejhad (of Heerenveen) scorpion kick goal against Wolfsburg pic.twitter.com/0b9aPGxDCu

— Mohamed Moallim (@iammoallim) January 7, 2017

Another one. Reza Ghoochannejhad (of Heerenveen) scorpion kick goal against Wolfsburg pic.twitter.com/0b9aPGxDCu

— Mohamed Moallim (@iammoallim) January 7, 2017
  • Options
    He was rubbish!! Blow on him and he fell over!!
  • Options
    That looked like conference standard footy
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Assume it's a friendly match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This signing showed what the regime had in store for us from the start. Remember plenty telling us Reza was better then Kermorgant.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

How can you decide that from a 10 second clip? Unless you mean the ground, in which case it's a random stadium because it's a winter break friendly
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Dazzler21 said:

How can you decide that from a 10 second clip? Unless you mean the ground, in which case it's a random stadium because it's a winter break friendly
    Yes the stadium, the chants, the lack of support.

Who needs winter breaks? Bloody wimps.
  • Options

For anyone who celebrates a top scoring Striker joining from the Dutch League ever again!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_Eredivisie#Top_scorers

That reflects terribly on the standard of the league! He was a shocking player.
  • Options
    That scorpion kick was pretty special though. Shows what a technical player can do when at their level and with a bit of confidence because of that.
  • Options

This signing showed what the regime had in store for us from the start. Remember plenty telling us Reza was better then Kermorgant.

Really? Don't remember that.

I do remember after probably his first home appearance some thought he looked strong...
  • Options
    He did some great things in his debut at Wigan too and I remember him having a brilliant game against Sheff Wednesday at home last season. Sadly he was a bit too scared to ever make much of an impression
  • Options
    Useless lightweight. Glad he's not here anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He could still do a job for us.

Yeah he plays the violin so could be the Half-Time entertainment!!
  • Options
    I'd have him back. I mean if we have Drieson as a scout, we can have Reza as a footballer surely?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'd have him back. I mean if we have Drieson as a scout, we can have Reza as a footballer surely?

And Katrien as CEO, the triple threat of incompetence !
  • Options
    Why are people still talking about this joker?
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

I do not know, why are you?
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Why are we still talking about Yann, Powell, Curbs, Simon Francis etc :smile:
  • Options

wmcf123 said:

Why are we still talking about Yann, Powell, Curbs, Simon Francis etc :smile:
    Because we haven't moved on or got over it?
  • Options
    I hadn't opened this thread at the time - the first two pages are absolute gold.
  • Options
    Just scored twice in 2 minutes !