Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire cleans up Google again

124»

Comments

• Options

I don't know enough about search engines to know if Googling "Katrien Meire is a liar" once a day makes a difference but I do it anyway.

The way I understand it is that if you just search her name and constantly click through to the negative stories then Google will then count them as more relevant and raise their profile accordingly .

Of course you need to do this incessantly with no sleep and have
    At least a thousand chums doing the same. Worth a try though.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Alternatively, get a mate on Anonymous and hack like crazy.

http://anonofficial.com

• Options
    edited October 2016

Sure we've got some PPC experts on here.

Anyone want to set up some ads when people search for 'Katrien Meire'?

I do have a domain name with Katrien's name in, if anyone has any ideas. I may even have two?

I bought them a while ago with two ideas in mind, developed the ideas but was at a loss of where to start for content.

There's a big boost in SEO performance when the keyword is in the URL IIRC, and with a new domain name it's possible to take advantage of free advertising by the likes of Bing and Google. Alas I think Google requires you to spend £25 to claim the free £50.

However PPC advertising would probably be very cheap for her name and Charlton, as they won't be very popular keywords.

This would also provide the opportunity for targeted advertising in Belgium and around the Liege area.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I also considered doing a piss takey "Carlsberg" style site; where it's akin to "Katrien doesn't run a brewery, but if she did she probably couldn't organise a piss up in it", with pictures and descriptions of warm/flat/watery beer.

Alas I'm not a designer and whilst frontend development skills are pretty solid, I find that stuff painfully boring to do. More importantly though, Im also not funny enough to write the content!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I do have a domain name with Katrien's name in, if anyone has any ideas. I may even have two?

I bought them a while ago with two ideas in mind, developed the ideas but was at a loss of where to start for content.

There's a big boost in SEO performance when the keyword is in the URL IIRC, and with a new domain name it's possible to take advantage of free advertising by the likes of Bing and Google. Alas I think Google requires you to spend £25 to claim the free £50.

However PPC advertising would probably be very cheap for her name and Charlton, as they won't be very popular keywords.

This would also provide the opportunity for targeted advertising in Belgium and around the Liege area.
    I like your thinking. As i have said before, we need a website dedicated to her gaffs, but you were ahead of me.

I am sure there are people on here with the ideas and talent willing and able to contribute to a project such as this?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Last post on this thread, as I'm now spamming it a bit.

I did a bit of restructuring to Katrien's wikipedia article last night. Just making it easier to read, and also seperating her early career in law to her work in football. Very objective, non biased stuff, but it actually gives a truer picture of her when it's easy to notice that the controversy section is by far the largest, she did little in law and has made a pigs ear of football.

Anyway! There was a very minor edit on the article from this Joseph chap again, I've looked at it and I'm now leaning towards the idea that he's paid per edit or paid to keep it clean. He went out of his way to break a sentence down in to two, when there are far bigger issues with the article than that. It's almost as though he needs to be the last one to edit it...

It seems to be locked now, to protect it from vandalism.
    Perhaps she needs a completely fresh entry in Wiki. One where Joseph2302 can't alter, although he hasn't awarded her a doctorate today and her achievements, education and career now look pretty drab now.
  • Options
    A quick search of her name suggests she's been at it again. 4 of top 6 posts are about how she has received 'frightening abuse' from fans...
  • Options

A quick search of her name suggests she's been at it again. 4 of top 6 posts are about how she has received 'frightening abuse' from fans...

All of which are months ago ... hopefully she's cleaning it up again because she is leaving soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

I note with interest that RolandDuchatelet.org, .net, .eu, .co.uk are all available for under £20.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You are currently unable to edit Wikipedia.
    You are still able to view pages, but you are not currently able to edit, move, or create them.

Editing from xxx has been blocked (disabled) by Gilliam for the following reason(s):
    Kgpg new.svg To edit, please log in.
    Editing by unregistered users from your shared IP address or address range may be currently disabled due to abuse. However, you are still able to edit if you sign in with an account. If you are currently blocked from creating an account, you may use this form to request a username. Please use an email address issued to you by your ISP, school or organization so that we may verify that you are a legitimate user on this network. Please reference this block in the comment section of either form.

Please check on this list that the username you choose has not already been taken. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This block has been set to expire: 01:22, 15 March 2017.

Even if blocked, you will usually still be able to edit your user talk page and email other editors and administrators.

• Options
    Suspect this is all part of the new PR company's antics. The Google clean-up is ongoing and they will quickly take charge of all relevant Wiki entries and make sure that they edit them in a positive way. Standard corporate control of the news and image
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Katrien has been confirmed as having several behind closed doors encounters with the Charlton Athletic owner in several London hotels in the past few weeks as rumours about a possible illicit relationship continue to surface.
    Katrien's article history is always enlightening...

Surprisingly though, this was only removed due to lack of sources - it's not been classified as vandalism!
  • Options
    Who'd have imagined that there isn't a single page on on the internet bearing Duckshatelay's infamous {...} symbol.

Screenshot 2016-12-03 12.39.33
  • Options
    Stig said:

Who'd have imagined that there isn't a single page on on the internet bearing Duckshatelay's infamous {...} symbol.

Screenshot 2016-12-03 12.39.33

It's unique to him