Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Bent......Class A

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

Another one for the Charlton Bad Boys XI. Not happy with all the selections though, too many without proper convictions and the side looks hideously unbalanced. In comparison the All Stars Crim side looks very tidy.

Bad Boys XI

Chris Powell; Impersonating a Football Manager? ;)
  • Options

Stig said:

Another one for the Charlton Bad Boys XI. Not happy with all the selections though, too many without proper convictions and the side looks hideously unbalanced. In comparison the All Stars Crim side looks very tidy.

Bad Boys XI

You're just fishing for likes there :-)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

I don't think much of our formation and shape, is Karel Fraeye the head coach?
  • Options

Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

You're just fishing for likes there :-)
    Likes? More like flags!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

I reckon we could put a team out from Charlton Life.

Soo everyone with a criminal conviction please state your position below (we will get to convictions later)

Striker...
  • Options
    Would BWP be eligible for stealing a handbag?
  • Options
    Nabby Sarr should be on there for nicking a living
  • Options

Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

How about Jamie Stuart at left back.
    Ray Wilkins tried to play 12 as well in his England team for the Euros. You aren't Wilkins are you?
  • Options

Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

How about Jamie Stuart at left back.
    Ray Wilkins tried to play 12 as well in his England team for the Euros. You aren't Wilkins are you?
    My Word AA, you've rumbled me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I could give you a few names of recent times who could be charged with crimes against football if that's any help.....mind you, it would weaken the side considerably, or any other side come to that:-)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

I'm glad that myself and @LenGlover made the team. We don't work to well playing that close together though. My offence warrants a more attacking role.

• Options
    Sorry Ricky, bit difficult to give you that space with so many other forwards. Actually there is an up dated version of this somewhere on another thread, I'll see if I can find it.
  • Options
    Nah, still not much better for you:
    Stig said:

SUBSTITUTION: Ashton for Floyd Hasslebaink

Bad Boys XI

This changes the formation of the team from a fraeyesque 3-3-4 to a more workable 4-3-3. It gives us far better balance along the back and importantly replaces a juvenile delinquent with a proper adult criminal. It does still leave a huge gap down the right hand side but anyone venturing too far down there is going to get seriously threatened by Omazusi.

• Options
    Stig said:

Nah, still not much better for you:

Stig said:

SUBSTITUTION: Ashton for Floyd Hasslebaink

Bad Boys XI

This changes the formation of the team from a fraeyesque 3-3-4 to a more workable 4-3-3. It gives us far better balance along the back and importantly replaces a juvenile delinquent with a proper adult criminal. It does still leave a huge gap down the right hand side but anyone venturing too far down there is going to get seriously threatened by Omazusi.

It's ok. Now JFH is off the pitch it should free up some space.
  • Options
    Primus was a naughty boy wasn't he?
  • Options
    I think I remember shaun newton getting caught up in some sort of scam as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think I remember shaun newton getting caught up in some sort of scam as well

Failed drug test?
  • Options
    Do they need a lawyer?