Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call Yourself a Fan?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016

Bllody old days photos. Can't get the glass plate the right way round.
  • Options
    Just click on the picture... Opens a new window and shows the correct way
  • Options
    Finally.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to hear people's scores
  • Options
    I need to reform my ways... Telling the cheeky young chaps to guard their language marked me down
  • Options
    Did Katrien write question 6?
  • Options
    25 for my total, still not sure if that is good or bad? :-)
  • Options

25 for my total, still not sure if that is good or bad? :-)

"Average Supporter"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got 22, not sure if the first or 2nd applies to me because they both include 22 so I'll go for the 1st because I'm bloody awesome (never liked the word average). :grin:
  • Options

I got 22, not sure if the first or 2nd applies to me because they both include 22 so I'll go for the 1st because I'm bloody awesome (never liked the word average). :grin:

"A rattling fine supporter"
  • Options
    Apparently I should be thoroughly ashamed of myself.

I am. Thanks article extract.
  • Options

"Reform your ways as soon as you can"
  • Options

"Reform your ways as soon as you can"
    I'll get right on that. You might need to set up CAGM at this rate though
  • Options
    I got a bit confused with the point scoring, and then had self esteem issues.
    Football cretin?
  • Options
    24 points = average bordering on being ashamed of myself; never bothered me before so I'll sleep alright tonight in case anyone is concerned. :smiley:
  • Options
    26 Hangs head in shame
  • Options
    So according to that article, a low score is god right? So how is lying about your grandmother dying the most admirable way of getting to a football match?
  • Options

So according to that article, a low score is god right? So how is lying about your grandmother dying the most admirable way of getting to a football match?

Well, quite a few pro footballers have done it to get time off so I suppose they have set the bar. :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone else keep reading the title of this thread in the voice of the Wealdstone Raider?
  • Options

It's a very clear system. Lying about the death of your grandmother is fine, but laughing at an opposition keeper who makes a mistake and swearing around the womenfolk makes you a footballing Hitler. Perfectly logical stuff
  • Options
    Shouldn't it be a lol in the play these days?
  • Options
  • Options

It's a very clear system. Lying about the death of your grandmother is fine, but laughing at an opposition keeper who makes a mistake and swearing around the womenfolk makes you a footballing Hitler. Perfectly logical stuff
    Well, now you explain it like that...
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Does anyone else keep reading the title of this thread in the voice of the Wealdstone Raider?

Why's that? I don't care how big you are Rob, you want some. :wink:
  • Options
    22 rattling fine.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You gonna give it me
  • Options
    I made 22 but felt I should have done better.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

You gonna give it me
    Nah you're alright as long you stay the other side of the Channel......... you are the still on the continent aren't you?....... Rob?.......Rob? :worried: