Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Options
    Who was the signing who had the cryptic 'he's been here before' label? Couldnt be Poyet could it?
  • Options
    Could be nothing but I'll mention it incase, just thought it was interesting that Ketts mentioned Poyet's release on his post last night. If anyone knows anything it'll be him.
  • Options

Said it before but I really don't think Ba is as bad as some make out

However he's unlikely to be given a chance by a large percentage of our support

We have far worse players I'm sure

True. He's far worse.

Pay his contract up and let's consign him to history.
  • Options
    At his worst Ba can be a dangerous liability despite his decent touch and skill.
    Ba needs to be really alert and up for it, and make quick decisions and have good awareness of others.
    He might be able to do it, though the evidence isn't promising.
    At this moment if Ba stays he needs to fight to be considered in the old fashioned way, and justify his place if or when he plays.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Diarra :(

Massive loss. Was my favourite player at the club :(

Why Why Why couldn't it have been Johnson instead?
  • Options
    I wonder how long it will be before Kashi starts to pine for the sun drenched mountains of Algeria ?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Ba. The problem as I understand it, despite living in this country for several years he doesn't speak English. His only translator left has just gone home. The lack of game-time even the Saints game suggests he is not in RS plans unless his "illness" is serious. He could be a Diawara and show we missed something.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Have I missed something? Has Diarra left or retired?
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Dizzle said:

He's been terminated.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

uie2 said:

Dizzle said:

He's been terminated.

Really is there a theard about it?
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Oggy Red said:

uie2 said:

Dizzle said:

He's been terminated.

Really is there a theard about it?
    Found it
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

uie2 said:

Dizzle said:

He's been terminated.

• Options

That doesn't look much like Alou, though.

• Options
    It's meant to be Katrien; she terminated him.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Oggy Red said:

Racist!! ;)
  • Options
    Dean Cox has been released by Orient apparently. Not sure if it was registered before the deadline meaning he can sign for anyone but I'm guessing Russell may have his eye on him. Orient fans seem to think we've been after him in the last few weeks.
  • Options
    Cox is definitely worth a contract until the end of the season on a free. Supposed to have played well in their friendlies this year.

Northampton are expected to take him on but lets hope we gazump them.
  • Options
    Why have they released him?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

It's Hermann Hreiðarsson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dean Cox has been released by Orient apparently. Not sure if it was registered before the deadline meaning he can sign for anyone but I'm guessing Russell may have his eye on him. Orient fans seem to think we've been after him in the last few weeks.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient/leyton_orient_willing_to_let_dean_cox_leave_with_northampton_town_interested_in_fans_favourite_1_4679023

I'd be amazed if they released him, they seemed to be hoping to sell him though
  • Options

He is hard, and puts himself about
  • Options

Now that's over, what's Jim White gonna do with his life for the next few months?

Knock one out daily thinking of his 'co presenters'...................lucky git!
  • Options

Now that's over, what's Jim White gonna do with his life for the next few months?

Knock one out daily thinking of his 'co presenters'...................lucky git!
    Apologies to the 'ladies' out there...............I don't know what come over me.................................................ENOUGH!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Apologies to the 'ladies' out there...............I don't know what come over me.................................................ENOUGH!!!!
    Hope it wasn't Jim White.
  • Options
    Rather get Chris Burke or Cameron Stewart
  • Options

NowTeixeira is here till January it will be interesting to see how quickly his injury clears up.

I reckon the same time as ba's
    In the squad for Fleetwood then.
  • Options

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient/leyton_orient_willing_to_let_dean_cox_leave_with_northampton_town_interested_in_fans_favourite_1_4679023

I'd be amazed if they released him, they seemed to be hoping to sell him though
    Time for you to be amazed Killer:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37252590

Snap him Russell. This would give us the winger we need to complete our squad that we missed out on yesterday.

Wonder if this is who Cawley was referring to when he said we need one of our targets to force a move.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Racist!! ;)
    I've never been called that before (even with a smiley).

• Options
    Wasn't terminated till after deadline so can't sign for anyone till January.