Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Options
    Ah Rio Ferdinand's takeover , at last
  • Options
    Roger Johnson better not be signing a new contract
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I'm hearing we're signing Kazenga Lua-Lua for an Undisclosed Fee tomorrow... two year Contract

Says the man who doesnt have a clue ;)
  • Options
    Curbs in as DOF?

*Must logoff
  • Options

I'm hearing we're signing Kazenga Lua-Lua for an Undisclosed Fee tomorrow... two year Contract

That would be brilliant.
  • Options
    He is the younger brother of DR Congo international striker Lomana LuaLua. He is also the cousin of striker Trésor Kandol and Crystal Palace midfielder Yannick Bolasie, and also the brother-in-law of Reading striker Yann Kermorgant.

Family deal?

• Options
    edited August 2016

According to Wiki, only played 7 times last season

He is the younger brother of DR Congo international striker Lomana LuaLua. He is also the cousin of striker Trésor Kandol and Crystal Palace midfielder Yannick Bolasie, and also the brother-in-law of Reading striker Yann Kermorgant.
  • Options

Would be very happy with that as long as we bring in a centre midfielder as well.
  • Options
    Bury have signed striker James Vaughan on a free transfer after he left Birmingham City by mutual consent.

Vaughan joined Blues permanently from Huddersfield in the summer after a loan spell last season but has featured just once this term.

The 28-year-old former Everton, Derby, Leicester and Norwich striker is the Premier League's youngest ever scorer at 16 years and 271 days.

Vaughan has signed a two-year deal and can play against Walsall on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This piece of shit website that forces you to click three times to read a story say we're in for Bendtner.
  • Options

That would be brilliant.
    That would also surely be goodbye Lookman
  • Options
    Nothing exciting happens at Charlton - FACT

It will be Meh! at best...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    LuaLua played for BHA at this week and scored- think he's played once or twice too... Can't see it
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Without revealing too much I can tell you what I've been told extends beyond that of transfers/incomings.
    However, alongside any potential, shall we say, 'administration changes' I've been told Slade wants and expects two more through the door before dealings are complete, an old face being amongst those on his shortlist (Make of that what you will.)
    Have a feeling the Valley will be flooding again very soon.

F***** if I'm coming back even if squirrel face is replaced, total clearout only.
  • Options
    Lua Lua would be a brilliant signing
  • Options

We've finally sealed the Hayden Mullins deal?

I'd rather have a Belgian.
  • Options

Bury have signed striker James Vaughan on a free transfer after he left Birmingham City by mutual consent.

Vaughan joined Blues permanently from Huddersfield in the summer after a loan spell last season but has featured just once this term.

The 28-year-old former Everton, Derby, Leicester and Norwich striker is the Premier League's youngest ever scorer at 16 years and 271 days.

Vaughan has signed a two-year deal and can play against Walsall on Saturday.

Thank God they've signed him after we played them otherwise we may have lost....oh wait :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can it be.......

ANDY DELORT.?

I'll wait until his dad confirms it on twitter.
  • Options
    If the Lua Lua rumour is true, I wonder if the coup and undisosed are related to Stephens sell-on?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Cont. from CAfC picks

Without revealing too much I can tell you what I've been told extends beyond that of transfers/incomings.
    However, alongside any potential, shall we say, 'administration changes' I've been told Slade wants and expects two more through the door before dealings are complete, an old face being amongst those on his shortlist (Make of that what you will.)
    Have a feeling the Valley will be flooding again very soon.

The Bradley Dack rumour was true then
  • Options
    I reckon these rumours are all guesswork.
  • Options
    Holmes-Dennis to return on loan?
  • Options
    Former player coming back, who's available, and relatively realistic, that the fans liked?

Wiggins
    Hamer
    Bent
    Elliott
    Varney
    Semedo
    Gomez
    Kermorgant

I think you could rule out Wiggins, Bent, Elliott, Gomez and Kermorgant due to wages/dropping 2 leagues/leaving on poor terms, so that leaves Semedo, Hamer, or Varney? Can anyone think of someone else to add to the list?

Unless it's not a player...
  • Options
    Yoni Buyens ?
  • Options
    No chance of lua lua