Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Indeed it is
  • Options
    Day 1554.
    He’s still here.
    Oh post World Cup fuck..
  • Options
    Roland the owner who is still here,
    Yet was never here
    (bar the once against Bolton)
  • Options
    Day 1555.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1556.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    So we have definitely tried this..?

• Options
    Day 1557.
    He’s stiiiiiiiiiiilll here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    How on earth can he still be here?
    Oh Friendly fuck.
  • Options
    Day 1558.
    He’s still here
    Oh fuck....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With the various spats going on in other threads I thought we should start one here.

@3blokes , my 'oh fuck' is bigger than your 'oh fuck' :wink:
  • Options

With the various spats going on in other threads I thought we should start one here.

@3blokes , my 'oh fuck' is bigger than your 'oh fuck' :wink:

And mine is louder; OH FUCK...
  • Options
    Chaps this is thread of quiet, solitude and woeful resignation...

Please, if you want your gonads kicked in cyberspace use other threads provided on CL.
  • Options
    Err... Point of information - @Arsenetatters and I are chapesses!
  • Options
    N01R4M said:

Err... Point of information - @Arsenetatters and I are chapesses!

Exactly.

Macros car park @soapy_jones :wink:
  • Options
    That's fighting talk, @Arsenetatters
    Remember the 60s motto - make love, not WAR!

Oh Fuck off, Roland. Let us all get back to enjoying football.
  • Options
    My fuck off is ENORMOUS. It makes Donald Trump’s GIANT hands look tiny.......oh wait a minute.... :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Counting the days is a cult thread created by the musician 3blokes.
    It has small but dedicated disciples who can't function without checking on the timeline of the Douchebag.
    3blokes thought this would be over by Christmas 2015 but now realizises that he will need a chosen one to carry on his good work.
    I don't think the size of the fuck or volume is as important as the longevity and timing.
    Oh fuck he's still here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope all goes well mate x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed, good luck.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Day 1559 and 1560

Instead of the usual stuff this morning, I am going to write about something else because sometimes, things and events transcend football.
    My 28 year old son was rushed to hospital yesterday where neurosurgeons performed a life saving operation on him. Fingers crossed, and everything else, he is going to be ok. He has shown improvement already, so we’re staying positive.
    But I just wanted to pay tribute to all the doctors and nurses who dealt with this case for us, who showed compassion, skill and truly the best side of humanity. It was both a humbling and an inspirational experience to watch them in action and receive their care and attention.
    I owe them so much.
    And the point of bringing it up in this thread? Well, in the final analysis, all we really ever have is probably each other, as communities and individuals. Communities and and a sense of community spirit are precious, important things that take time to build and develop, and I believe no one should dismantle, disregard or dismiss these lightly.
    Particularly a wealthy man, for no discernible reason other than his own enrichment and ego.
    Ok, sermon over. Have a great weekend hopefully with the people you care about.
    And for once on this thread I can say, thankfully, he’s still here. Get better soon Dave, love you loads, mate.
    And as for the other bloke?
    Well yes he’s still here too.
    Oh fuck...

Wonderful words
  • Options
    Sending all the positive vibes in the world to you both x
  • Options
    Thinking of you both, and hoping all continues to go well for your son.
  • Options
    Hope things go well for your son mate.
  • Options
    Good luck Dave in your recuperation and back to good health.
    If you have good health and your nearest and dearest are well, fingers crossed, then you are richer than Bill Gates.
    The rest of things, CAFC, Brexit etc is just a side show.
    Oh fuck he's still here.
  • Options
    Day 1561
    He’s still here
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1562
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    Just to reassure you, @3blokes; you are not alone in your count-down (or should that be count-up?).
    I looked to see if anything noteworthy happened in 1562 and found this...

Queen Elizabeth I passed the Witchcraft Act of 1562, it was an act against; ‘conjurations, enchantments and witchcraft’
    This act was more merciful than the Witchcraft Act of 1542 put in place by Queen Elizabeth’s father King Henry VIII twenty years earlier. It only demanded death if actual harm had been done to another person.

I must say, I feel far from merciful towards the yellow-toothed warlock casting his evil spell across The Valley. He is in so many ways harming thousands of fans, depriving us of pleasure and pride in our club.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck... hurry up and sell, for Pete's sake.